Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

Thanks for this giveaway first <3 it's a really nice proof of your good behavior. I would like to have a nintendo switch for first, playing pro outdoor because it's a bit bugged on my phone :/. Then, I really would like to play at the "new" Mario kart and to the will probably make a pokemon game for the Nintendo Switch and I am a fervid fan of pokemon c: My pseudo is PaRanRage and I am from France.

Thanks a lot <3

Hi Shane, I'm Ms05 from Spain.

So, can I get a Nintendo Switch just posting here?

Wow, that sounds great. But what is a Switch?

I must have been hidden under a rock or somewhere,

Till my grandpa seems to know about this.

C'mon Ms, lets see what it is... O.O

Hard to believe that something like that already exists!

Phiuu...I know xD, my English could be better...

Lel, I tried to make a poem x)

See the first word of each sentence >.<

Hi Shane,

Thank you for this amazing opportunity! My username is Joeebob from the U.S. and I would like to have the Nintendo Switch because I am a huge Zelda fan just as much as I am a Pokemon fan! I really want to play the new game as well as the new Mario Kart game as well as all the other new games that come out. I've been waiting to get a switch but every store has been sold out for months now. It seems like my only chance of getting one is with this sweepstakes. :thanks:

Can't wait for the new Pokemon games that come out on the switch!!

~Joeebob

IGN: Hakunon from Brazil.

I don't need to explain much that here in Brazil everything is expensive because of taxes, this even made Nintendo itself stop their services here. On top of that i'm unemployed and I'm a very unlucky person. I've always wanted to play games on a current gen PC or console as in my entire life i've only played with outdated stuff, not that i'm complaining in consoles case as the classic ones have so many good games.

But nowadays I only have my bad laptop which limits the games I play, I've even lost one that could run at least Dark Souls 2 with some 15-25 fps.

I just want the opportunity to play current gen games and I think that Nintendo + PC is the best combo you could play amazing exclusives on Nintendo side, and multiplatforms on PC side. Ofc I think the Switch is pretty amazing with this new technology and I think Nintendo will move their handheld stuff for the Switch in the future which means we maybe get to see a traditional Pokemon game with the Stadium mechanics and gets me pretty hype up!

Hope I get to win this one.