Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

IGN: Ninja_Katty

Thank you so much for this giveaway and i wish everyone good luck!!!

I would love to win this Nintendo switch because me and my brother have been looking for one everywhere and they're all sold out and we are a bit tight on money to get one. Im a huge Zelda fan and desperately want to play Breath of the Wild and I also would love to beat my Boyfriend in mariokart 8 on the switch :P Thank you again for this amazing giveaway and I wish the best of luck to everyone!!! :D

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello to the world again!

I gotta have that Switch for Zelda and the inevitable Pokemon game that will come out for it.

Good luck and chance to all and see you gameside as Num63r5 (Red).

Sincerely,

Num63r5

Thats so cool

<r><E>:Proud:</E> Woow.I want it too omg but my parents do not wanna buy it for me and now nintendo switch giveaway omggg i want it <E>:Angel:</E><br/>

My Country:Europe<br/>

<E>:y:</E></r>

Hello my name is Mathias and I have been playing Pokémon Revolution online for some time. I am French so my English is not perfect, but I do what I can. I am a big fan of Pokemon and especially of Nintendo but I do not have enough money to buy the Nintendo Swintch ... that's why I decided to participate in the competition ^^ I still have enough Money to buy clothes, MS medallions, and mounts xD

Thanks for this great game! <3

:thanks: :Heart:

IGN:Superas3

Hello and thanks for the second switch giveaway. I'd love to get it because I need it for the upcoming pokemon games and it is quite expensive for me to buy it in the near future.Ty in advance!

Name: NeinhartH

i would love to win nintendo, i've been fan of nintendo since a i was little guy, and then, when pokemon comes out for the switch i want have that console xd

Thank you so much for this another nintendo switch giveaway!! <3