One thing you would change?

Wargreymon

1. 1.

Guest Fierheart
I would change the idea of having to start from the beginning in every region. It makes sense from a certain point of view, but I especially disliked the anime because Ash started brand new in every region he went. For me emotional bond with the Pokes is just as important as their abilities and I'd rather fight 8 gyms with full max level teams than fighting a leader with two level 20 Pokes.

Not disputing your views, just stating mine.

Gyms are supposed to give a player some trouble. It takes 8 hard earned badges to fight in the Poke League. How difficult would gyms really be when a person already has a full built team? Even if the Poke on the Gym teams are the same/higher level, it would just turn into a type match-up game. So maybe resets foe all regions aren't all that bad?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would also like to have an increase in spawn rate of rares... 2 days of farming and didnt find any abra/kadabra on route 8 -.- this is just getting annoying (reminds me of PDOD where you look for pokemon ford ays and dont find aything, and i quit pdod for that reason).

even in normal games where pokes have 5% to spawn,i found couple of them in 20 -30 min... but no abra7kadabra here in 2 days. made me pissed -.-

A move relearner would be really nice. :Smile:

Also like it was said above, abra's spawn rate in particular,is very very low. Although that may be on purpose haha

Need more money making opportunities, maybe a battle tower??

Also how about daily PVP tournaments with a big cash pot as the prize or maybe a pokemon ?

RocketR.gif 218691_trainercard-AztecWarrior.png