One thing you would change?

Wargreymon

1. 1.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faster day/night cycle. As i have job and no longer a child so I don't have all the time in thew world to play games.

I think 1 in game day is 12 hours. I think, 6 hour days i think would be a lot nicer, Furthermore an improvement to the day/night changeover. It happens very suddenly. Having an effect that makes it seem like the sun is coming up/going down would be better

the damn spawn rate of rares

Whats wrong with them? Can you be more specific?

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

I agree with Arroar, the day night cycle is just way to long, whenever I do get time to log in, it is always at Night and it just bugs me, specially because I can't do certain things at dark that I can do at day.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

Guest notblackjack

I agree about the day night cycle as well. Or maybe at least make it so that if you always play at a certain time of day (for example I always play at 2AM), you aren't always playing in day/nighttime. I find that when I come online at 2AM I am always playing in nighttime which is annoying because it's hard to see :P.

Further, I think there should definitely be a faster way to travel (my fly suggestion :P), and I think I would add running shoes, just to give myself the satisfaction of being able to run outside (even though it only goes like 1 block faster every 10 blocks). Also, I would love to see pokemon IV's before I trade them (to avoid scammers saying they got a 31 atk IV but its only 13 atk). Furthermore, I would also like to see a move relearner, so I can finally teach my roselia giga drain.

Oh yeah and I think that there should be a confirmation message before you replace a move with another one, because there have been 3 times already where I was spam-clicking to get through the battle messages (I know I dont need to, its an old habit) and I accidentally replace the wrong move with a new one, or I teach my pokemon a move which I don't want to be taught.

Thanks,

~notblackjack

I agree with Arroar, the day night cycle is just way to long, whenever I do get time to log in, it is always at Night and it just bugs me, specially because I can't do certain things at dark that I can do at day.

I have this EXACT same problem.

I haven't been around much lately, but it always seems to be nighttime whenever I do log in. ;(

That being said, I agree that the day/night cycles are a wittle too long.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

the damn spawn rate of rares

I agree, I haven't hunted much but when I have it has been frustrating to encounter so many commons (maybe one rare in an hour or more) this suggests that it would be better to spend my time spamming trade channel with commons to trick a noob out of their money than to hunt.

The issue I would suggest to change is removing the EV enhancing items from the game (carbon, protein, etc.) I believe that these items greatly inflate the value of money - yet another reason for players to spend all their time in trade chat hoarding cash as opposed to hunting and training their own pokemon.

If neither of these issues are resolved I imagine myself catching a lot of common pokemon in higher level zones and selling them to noob who haven't reached those zones yet at an inflated price - something I don't particularly look forward to.

Other than those two issues I absolutely love the game and am finding it increasingly difficult to patiently await release :x89:

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3