ToshiroHitsu, The Pleasure Is All Mine

Good evening everyone. My name is ToshiroHitsu but you may call me Toshi or Torshiro for short. A big fan of pokemon if i may say so myself. A friend of mine recommended this game to me and once i seen some footage/gameplay on youtube, i was hooked.

Goals: A few goals I have for myself will be the following:

1: Plan to strive in PVP

2: Being acquainted with the community and lending a helping hand

3: Stream/record a series when i get the chance to

I will be residing in the Red server. I look forward to being apart of the community and meeting you all.

8szgYvh.png

-snip-

Hey there ToshiroHitsu and welcome to PRO!

We also have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel and Official Discord Server. Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well! Good luck, have fun, and enjoy your game! :)

Until we meet again.

Welcome to PRO! :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Good evening everyone. My name is ToshiroHitsu but you may call me Toshi or Torshiro for short. A big fan of pokemon if i may say so myself. A friend of mine recommended this game to me and once i seen some footage/gameplay on youtube, i was hooked.

Goals: A few goals I have for myself will be the following:

1: Plan to strive in PVP

2: Being acquainted with the community and lending a helping hand

3: Stream/record a series when i get the chance to

I will be residing in the Red server. I look forward to being apart of the community and meeting you all.

Welcome Toshi.

I'm a big fan of pokemons too, been playing pokemons game since 10years ago, and still playing it rn.

It's good to see that you have some specific plans and goals in game.

I love pvp too, hope we can fight some friendly battle when you're ready.

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

Welcome to PRO :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.