Change Boss Location please

Kurushiimohamed

Wait what

Phione is FARMABLE?

We can get more than one Phione? So I'm not stuck with the bad IVs one? XD

while the trigger is similar to legendary beasts, it isnt a single encounter legendary. this is due to its 480bst

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

can you change the rewards for steven? last two times i fought him i just got everstones but there is noting good to get from him not even money like other bad bosses in the game..bosses need to be changed, game is growing and with sinnoh some bosses will just sit there useless...

m3gAWri.png

[mention]wEEklyKillaH[/mention], Arnie (Thor) already said that he will up-date some bosses including Steven and Ravine :D

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

The Phione can spawn everytime you fight vs the boss

Well it didn't spawn for me T^T .

If i could suggest how about ilex forest for bugsy? ;)

Oh my amazon no longer Ms?

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

[mention]Frux[/mention], the Phione can spawn EVERYTIME you fight the boss with a ~14.29% chance and you can pick 15 day MS as 3. win reward. :P The Bugsy boss is no longer MS only ONLY the desert is still an MS Area, the rest is available for everyone now

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.