Greetings all (again)

Thor

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[mention]kill3rrrr[/mention], Boomburst isn't a Tutor/TM. I am not sure if the other two are worth adding. :P

[mention]WITTMAN[/mention], Phione spawns after you win versus the Boss in Sevii Islands 2 (14%~ chance to spawn everytime you beat him )

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

@kill3rrrr, Boomburst isn't a Tutor/TM. I am not sure if the other two are worth adding. :P

@WITTMAN, Phione spawns after you win versus the Boss in Sevii Islands 2 (14%~ chance to spawn everytime you beat him )

uh since shadow tag is banned infestation would be decent addition and slaking needs the giga impact

[mention]Haxorussss[/mention] & [mention]Starlight[/mention]

Thanks, I added all the moves to the first response in this thread. :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! HYPE!!!!!! giphy.gif

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]