Two New Bosses

Ghosticboypl

Hello, recently came new bosses So I thought I would suggest next bosses that could be added.

1. Professor Birch in Ever Grande City.

We already have prof oak and elm. Where is the division of Birch? Well, that's why he proposes to add that boss in the city before the league. His team would be:

Slaking, Mega Swampert, Medicham, Mightyena, Swellow and Flygon

Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Slakoth and any other items.

2.Blaine in Mt.Ember

We have Brock, Misty, Erikq, Morty, Chuck, Bugsy and Lt.Surge. Each one prefers one element. There is no fire here, or Blain. That is why it is proposed to add Blain to Mt.Ember. His team:

Darmanitan, Heatmor, Reshiram, Magmortar, Mega Blaziken and Delphox. And the awards from him are:

Fennekin, Heatmor, Darumaka and some items.

I think it will be a pretty cool variation of the game :)

88zKlGS.png

This is not a bad suggestion. Birches pokemon and prizes even seem perfect too

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

i agree with this :Heart:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Isn't Mt. Ember a MS region?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I wouldnt add blaine to mt ember, i was merely suggesting the notion that he made decent team choices and prize choices

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I wouldnt add blaine to mt ember, i was merely suggesting the notion that he made decent team choices and prize choices

Of course, only suggestion, place and team depends on the staff. I had in mind mainly that Blaine could give Fennekin, just as Arnie gives Froakie

88zKlGS.png