Compact Boss Guide - NEW: Rowan and Letrix Bosses and Movesets Added!

Jingos

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Compact Boss Guide - NEW: Guide for Summer Bosses!

<r><QUOTE author="DarkMew" post_id="390296" time="1495836364" user_id="61514"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="TheProdigy" post_id="390295" time="1495836156" user_id="1463698"><s>

</s>

I'm not sure if there are requirements for Vulcan bosses (I know maribella has none) but when I tried to battle summer guardian I couldn't so if you find out the requirements could you update?

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

u just need to finish the vulcan island quest and then u can battle them

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I did last time Vulcan was out</r>

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

<r><B><s></s>Birch<e></e></B>: Mightyena (Sucker Punch, Roar, Play Rough), Medicham (Rock Tomb), Flygon (Flamethrower), Swellow (Giga Impact), Mega Blaziken (Flare Blitz), Slaking (Earthquake)<br/>

<B><s></s>Reward<e></e></B>: 23k, Mudkip<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

More moves of bosses <URL url="https://prowiki.info/index.php?title=Bosses"><s></s>here<e></e></URL>.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="TheProdigy" post_id="390310" time="1495838894" user_id="1463698"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="DarkMew" post_id="390296" time="1495836364" user_id="61514"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="TheProdigy" post_id="390295" time="1495836156" user_id="1463698"><s>

</s>

I'm not sure if there are requirements for Vulcan bosses (I know maribella has none) but when I tried to battle summer guardian I couldn't so if you find out the requirements could you update?

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

u just need to finish the vulcan island quest and then u can battle them

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I did last time Vulcan was out

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

idk, my friend can fight them after getting a hat from Ahok and bring a team of all 100lv</r>

<t>Also Chuck and Koichi both gave me 7K.<br/>

<br/>

And I dont know if its really a boss,im just saying in case,MestrePokemon in lavenders hall of fame,he has a red name,but cant find anything about it.If anyone knows</t>

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png