Compact Boss Guide - NEW: Rowan and Letrix Bosses and Movesets Added!

Jingos

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Compact Boss Guide

<r>[mention]Jingos[/mention] <br/>

<br/>

Sevii Islands is in general a MS area so you won't be able to fight the boss without MS anyway, so "MS reward" is pointless <br/>

<QUOTE><s>

</s>PC Boss (because full name would overload this post)<br/>

- Req: Full lvl 100 Team<br/>

- Boss Team: Mega Mewtwo X, Primal Groudon, XD001 (Dark Lugia), Primal Kyogre, Mega Latios, Mega Rayquaza<br/>

- Rewards: 70k Money, 50 Ultraballs, Gible<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>- Ms Reward: 14.2857% Phione spawn after boss (catchable)<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE><s>

- Boss Team: Mega Mewtwo X, Primal Groudon, XD001 (Dark Lugia), Primal Kyogre, Mega Latios, Mega Rayquaza<br/>

- Rewards: 70k Money, 50 Ultraballs, Gible<COLOR color="#00BF00"><s></s>, 14.2857% Phione spawn after boss (catchable)<e></e></COLOR>

<e>

</e></QUOTE></r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<r><QUOTE author="PreHax" post_id="388996" time="1495535430" user_id="1120928"><s>

</s>

@Jingos <br/>

<br/>

Sevii Islands is in general a MS area so you won't be able to fight the boss without MS anyway, so "MS reward" is pointless <br/>

<QUOTE><s>

- Rewards: 70k Money, 50 Ultraballs, Gible<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>- Ms Reward: 14.2857% Phione spawn after boss (catchable)<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE><s>

- Rewards: 70k Money, 50 Ultraballs, Gible<COLOR color="#00BF00"><s></s>, 14.2857% Phione spawn after boss (catchable)<e></e></COLOR>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

What if your MS ends while you are there? Will you be redirected to Vermilion or are u allowed to stay there?<br/>

(Made the change anyway, ty for notify me that)</r>

<r><QUOTE><s>

</s>Officer Jenny<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

You might wanna say that she's at pinkan island. Awesome guide, it's now my go-to guide whenever I'm bossing around. <E>:y:</E></r>

<t>Ty you both guys, im so happy community is helping to create a good and updated guide! Ty to you all, that's a community creation, not mine!<br/>

<br/>

Ty to [mention]Klumb3r[/mention] for info about Sgath and Keres Reward<br/>

Ty to [mention]FlaFlaPT[/mention] for correction about officer jenny current location. and also ty for your words!<br/>

<br/>

Guide have been updated</t>

<t>Love this compact guide! goodwork and goodluck!</t>

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]