suggestions ~ 2 denied/4 implemented/3open/1 unclear

Prehax

Hello everyone,

these suggestions are most likely very simple and yet would improve the game a whole lot. :D

[glow=green]Excavation Sites Exit[/glow]IMPLEMENTED -->

qtXp9QE.gif

I personally had to enter more that once one of the excavations sites since I missclicked on my keyboard and went out again ( as shown in the gif ).

My suggestion is to ask us if we really wanna leave, some sort of

"Are you sure you want to leave insert Site name"

• Yes, please
  • No, I would like to stay

bVq5Cqq.gif

[glow=green]Safari Pass[/glow]IMPLEMENTED -->

This was probably suggested a few times and I really want to see something like that in-game.

A safari pass would act like a money sink but would ensure that the farming experience is less annoying since we all know farming isn't the most enjoyable thing in safari zones.

I am pretty sure the most annoying thing about it is that we get kicked out of the safari zone every 20 minutes and that's where the safari pass comes in place.

As an example for the safari pass would be that we pay 20k for an 1 hour visit to the safari zone (duration and costs could be decided later though); basically just increase the cost and the duration we can stay in there since 20 minutes is just to short as we most likely hunt for rare or extremely rare pokemon.

iRS1LCD.png

[glow=green]Excavation Site NPC prices[/glow] IMPLEMENTED -->

Focus Sash price was changed to 30 for 5 instead of 300 for 1 :Smile:

wiT4tL3.png

This makes legit 0 sense to me; why should a focus sash cost double the amount of a Wide Lens in the Artifact NPC but cost 25 times less the amount in the PVP store?

Please; fix this.

S4LexY1.png 3XGiR25.gif

[glow=red]Focus Sash and Weakness Policy seller[/glow]DENIED

Arnie is not allowed to add that sadly; there is no real understandable explanation given by Shane though.

I yet have to understand why the Focus Sash seller was removed since it does not make sense to me. Those items are important for PVP, they add diversity and make a few more pokemon more viable (Venomoth for example). The argument that those are PVP "rewards" doesn't make sense to me; why would something like that cost 2 PVP Coins (= 2 wins) when those are needed for PVP?

I suggest to add the Focus Seller back and add a Weakness Policy seller as well; those items are needed for PVP and shouldn't be that rare to obtain.

This would also be a good money sink for endgame players like me who enjoy playing around with pokemon who rely on Focus Sashes.

[glow=red]Masterballs[/glow] DENIED<i></i>

I haven't encountered a single scenario where I had to use a masterball yet (where it was actually needed like a Shiny Abra and I don't have a Shadow Tag pokemon).

The idea of making it rare simply doesn't make sense to me; while there is no actual use for it. I have still both masterballs from the Xmas Event and since then I caught a few shinies and my legendary dog Entei, all my legendary pokemon were caught without a masterball.

My suggestion is to reduce the price to 2 PVP coins/20k at a NPC; those masterballs could be used to hunt rare pokemon such as Beldum and would be perfect for people who don't want to waste their time to throw 100 pokeballs when they could just use 1 masterball (price is the same with this suggestion; 20k).

[glow=green]Kyogre Mount[/glow] IMPLEMENTED -->

w2iSXLq.png

I suggested this 3 months ago; --> Add trails to the PVP Kyogre mount

There shouldn't be a PVP mount in-game without trails, it simply doesn't reach the standard of PVP mounts.

glAYwuw.gif

[glow=purple]Transit Pass seller</SIZE>[/glow]

I suggested similar with the PVP Coin master 4 months ago ( Add a Coin-Master (PVP Store) in every region! )

I faced the situation more than enough that my Transit pass ran out and I had to pay 10k+ just to get there to buy a new one which equals 10% of the actual price of the Transit pass.

I suggest to put them in Lilycove City and in Goldenrod City or Olivine City

nxuco79.png

[glow=yellow]Boss improvements[/glow] up to Arnie to decide

This suggestion is especially for [mention]Thor[/mention] since he did most of the Boss NPC's.

Most of the newly added boss fights and most of the older ones have currently the system of "random reward" till you hit the 3. win a row when you can choose between some good rewards like new pokemon and things like that; those pokemon have a shiny chance of 1/4096 (basically the half of the wild shiny chance).

I really like the idea of having a shiny chance for the selectable rewards but I want more diversity in that and more anomalies.

The Jessie and James boss is a good example for that, while they don't have a selectable third reward; their reward mixes up with good items (Silver Disc/complete Rocket Set) and previously unobtainable pokemon such as Foongus + if a pokemon is rewarded they have a shiny chance of 1/2048 (4 times less than the wild shiny chance).

My suggestion is here to add more diversity in that; mix it up a bit; make some bosses with higher shiny chances after 6 wins in a row or no selectable rewards at all but an increased shiny chance like the one from Jessie & James.

The second suggestion I have for bosses is the combination with Membership; currently ONLY the Naero Boss has an increased shiny chance (1/1000 instead of 1/2000) and a reduced cooldown (6 days instead of 12 days) in combination with MS. I suggest to change that; add more reduced cooldowns, higher shiny chances for new bosses without a selectable reward like the Naero boss. I personally used MS for a few months just for the Shiny Munchlax chance on the Naero boss (which is basically the reason why I still have MS (I have hope :Frown: )).

My third and last suggestion regarding bosses is to increase the mixed movesets; I know suggested that to you already but just wanna make sure that idea isn't off the table. :P I suggest to use the Ravine NPC as an example as it has a few pokemon who use mixed movepools (spatk moves and atk moves).

[glow=yellow]add a mention option to the forum toolbar[/glow] up to Red to decide

this suggestion is mainly aimed to [mention]Red[/mention] as he does the forum related things

9GID9ps.png

[glow=yellow]add more spawn level diversity[/glow]<SIZE size="150"> up to Red to decide

I highly recommend that PRO supports the Repel Trick more.

The reason why I suggest this is pretty simple; it would act as a money sink and would make farming less annoying while still not being overpowered.

The current spawn ranges of some areas are pretty much the same; while having zero diversity in it for example the Vulcan Forest. The spawns there are for every pokemon the same (20-26). My suggestion is to support this Repel Trick by making rare spawns appear at higher levels than the other ones in that area.

If you made it this far; thanks for reading! :)

Have a nice week :Smile:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Simple suggestions that would make the game better

<r>WOW nice list of suggestions mate. Agreeing with every single one of them, especially the transit pass but would like to see a notification informing us of it's expiry date/hour as an addition also. <E>:Shy:</E></r>

200px-VSTeam_Aqua_Grunt_F.png

<t>FYI the safari pass is impossible. the timer is hardcoded to the map name, not a script.<br/>

<br/>

the best i could do with that is add a 12 hour pass where u coild keep going in and out for 12 hours without paying more than once!</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<t>[mention]Thor[/mention], what about the other suggestions? :p</t>

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<t>Secondary effects in abilities. <br/>

I'm really trying to find light ball on pikachu, but it's jusr too difficult. If compound eyes or static outside battle effects could work, that would make it a bit easier</t>

<r>[mention]KioshiKaminari[/mention], they should remain at 5% either way that's not a suggestion I made here :P <br/>

<br/>

[mention]elyas2016[/mention], [mention]Akutowa[/mention], [mention]Furtifk[/mention] and [mention]Sabo[/mention], thanks guys <EMOJI seq="1f604">:smile:</EMOJI></r>