suggestions ~ 2 denied/4 implemented/3open/1 unclear

Prehax

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Simple suggestions that would make the game better

<t>I agree with this 100%</t>

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

<t>[mention]Jingos[/mention] & [mention]TheProdigy[/mention] Thanks! :) I hope at least some of those suggestion make it to the game :p</t>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<r>Regarding focus sashes - I don't think they need be cash purchase-able. 2 BP is a good place for them, the artifact price might be a little high but I think it exists just as another means to access them. Personally, my reason for not needing them to be purchase-able is that I find i get between 5-15 sashes every 12 days with boss rewards. I am by no means a crazy PVP-er so I guess I understand if you have a staple pokemon that uses a Focus sash, you need access to them. Me personally, I have like 30+ FS in my bag right now lol. <br/>

<br/>

Agree with the reward system similar to Jessie and James - I think in general it would be nice for bosses to drop more vanity items. They don't even have to be coin items really, Bugsy giving Straw hat, JJ giving Rocket Clothes, Lorelei giving winter set, those used to be cool rewards that I worked hard to get. Winter set was going for like 1.2m on Blue before they were released at Xmas! I know in a previous thread someone mentioned about implementing Kagawa's outfit as a vanity item, why not make it a possible reward for beating him? Just a thought. <br/>

<br/>

I don't think bosses should have a reduced cooldown with MS, just because I think that MS in PRO does a good job at making MS feel important without being Pay2Win. If being an MS player means you get double the battles, it means you get double the cash (which is ALREADY doubled), and you get to the end rewards twice as fast. Again, my opinion. <br/>

<br/>

Mostly agree with everything else though! <E>:y:</E> <E>:y:</E></r>

<r>[mention]PurpleMauth[/mention], we had Focus Sash Seller already in-game and it was removed because god knows why. The Sashes are important and 5-15 is something I would use in ~2 hours in PVP by far not enough.<br/>

The current state of PVP is getting better with all the new TM Teachers/available pokemon; so why not making a few more viable? The idea is to make PVP (the most important end game content) more fun and less frustration; I don't wanna be limited in my action/the pokemon I use. We already have not working moves/abilities so why handicapping us even more? <br/>

<br/>

I would also like to mention that the reduced cooldown bosses wouldn't have a selectable reward like Naero; MS needs to be something that feels rewarding and for example; I am a full end-game player.<br/>

I have everything, millions of cash, tons of level100, I don't need MS at all and yet I buy it only for the Naero reduced cooldown and the higher shiny chance (Munchlax pl0x). <br/>

The idea is to make some bosses have that feature of course not all. <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

[mention]han1996[/mention] <EMOJI seq="2764">:heart:</EMOJI> thanks! :)</r>

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<t>Also when you use focus sash, when it is used you need to buy another right? Or is it fixed? Well if it is not fixed they should make focus dash in game money purchasable again.</t>

[center][b][color=#0080FF][size=5][font=Impact]Member Of Illusion[/color]<i>[/font][/size]</i>[/b][/center] [center][img]https://gyazo.com/323e4fe7012aa92a7dc71674f773b0aa.jpg[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#0000FF]Blue Server[/color][/b][/center]

<t>[mention]TheProdigy[/mention], it is a one use item, so if you use it; it's gone. :p</t>

<r>Excavation Sites Exit<br/>

-Agreed. It didn't happen to me before, but I had some close calls. <br/>

<br/>

Safari Pass<br/>

-Agreed. Personally, I don't think it's THAT important, but the extra convenience is always good to have. It wouldn't hurt economy or anything since you will be paying the extra amount for the luxury of not getting kicked out every 20 mins.<br/>

<br/>

Excavation Site NPC prices<br/>

-Yep, someone didn't do their homework. Just random prices.<br/>

-Also the lack of Dome & Helix fossils don't make any sense. They're probably the most used fossil Pokemon, yet you can't buy those fossils. <br/>

<br/>

Focus Sash and Weakness Policy seller<br/>

-Shane's answer to this was "they're PvP items..for...PvPing". Does not make any sense. Here's my thoughts: <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=334545#p334545"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?p=334545#p334545">https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=334545#p334545</LINK_TEXT></URL><br/>

<br/>

Masterballs<br/>

-Agreed. Especially for Beldums in Safari Zone. It's one problem to encounter them and another one to actually catch them... With the lack of Timer Balls and what not, at least make Masterballs easily obtainable. <br/>

<br/>

Kyogre Mount<br/>

-Yep.<br/>

<br/>

Transit Pass seller<br/>

-I agree. And an icon indicating whether you have it active or not would be nice. I didn't realize mine had expired several times and wasted quite a bit of money because of that.<br/>

<br/>

Boss improvements<br/>

-I'm positive with the changes you have suggested. One additional thing I'd like to suggest is the removal of Mystic Water and other pointless items that you get for beating a boss once every 12 days. Bosses aren't farmable, you battle them less than 3 times a month. Give out better rewards. We can't even sync the Pokemon we get, what's the point of being stingy about them?<br/>

<br/>

Add a mention option to the forum toolbar<br/>

-Needed<br/>

<br/>

Add more spawn level diversity <br/>

-I don't know how likely it is for them to make this change, but it's a win-win. You're encouraging hunting while adding a nice money sink in the game. Rarities don't change anyway, it still takes you a considerable amount of time to encounter the Pokemon you desire. At least make it like the Eevee spawn @ Kanto Safari so that the Tauroses still add an extra element of "rarity".</r>

<t>[mention]chameleon[/mention],<br/>

<br/>

the idea of making Focus Sashes and Weakness Policy only really available for 2 PVP coins doesn't click with me; it would be such a good money sink for the "endgame" players as they most likely will use them. It adds diversity to the PVP meta.<br/>

<br/>

The spawn level diversity is something that could be easily done in a few hours; just requires Red to work on it a bit, while he could easily get help from players like me who already suggested most of the recent spawn changes. The idea is to create more money sinks while creating something that players could use; like the subway system --> costs money but makes the playing experience easier. <br/>

<br/>

I really want both of these suggestions to go through since they are in my honest opinion really good and one of them is even needed. :)</t>