It's me, Juno! :D

[dir=rtl][/dir]

[dir=rtl][/dir]

!!! :Exclam: - Before i start talking about myself, i just want to mention that my grammar istn perfect since i come from Germany, so please have mercy on me ^^" - :Exclam: !!!

[dir=rtl][/dir]

[dir=rtl][/dir]

First of all, my name is ardit (yeah, strange name - albanian roots xd) but you can also call me just juno (it's my favourite name and i was using it always for games and stuff so). Im 17 years old and i come from Germany o/

I love traveling and my first place to travel to when im older would definitely be japan, since i love everything about it x) In my freetime i also like playing handball with my friends or just play video games like pokemon, digimon, lol and other stuff. Im also a huge fan of anime and kpop, so if you have any suggestions just comment them down below :D

My favourite food is ramen, omg i can never get enough of it.. >-<" My favourite pokemon is definitely eevee. I love Eevee since the first generation and im still triggered about the fact that Gary just takes Eevee as his starter although it was intended for you -.-" So yeah, i think this was...oh, wait, forgot one thing.... - im gay. :p

[dir=rtl][/dir][dir=rtl][/dir]

Thanks for reading this, if you have questions or something with me in common feel free to leave a comment or send me a PM! :D

514873_trainercard-JunoKun.png Pok%C3%A9monsprite_245_Schillernd_XY.gif

Future PvP Team: <click here>

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: some nub trying to introduce himself :x

<r>Hello <GLOW glow="grey"><s>[glow=grey]</s>JunoKun<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>, welcome to PRO!

<CENTER><s>

</s>We have various ways to support you - you can check our <URL url="

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=89"><s></s>Game Guides<e></e></URL> or seek out Live Chat support via our <URL url="https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.bitsjoint.net/pro"><s></s>IRC Channel<e></e></URL>. We've also got a list of <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/faq.php"><s></s>Frequently Asked Questions<e></e></URL> to help guide you through.<br/>

Good luck, and enjoy your game :)<e>

</e></CENTER></r>

<t>Welcome o/</t>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<r><QUOTE author="Neroli" post_id="391869" time="1496177692" user_id="1680020"><s>

</s>

Hello <GLOW glow="grey"><s>[glow=grey]</s>JunoKun<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>, welcome to PRO!

<CENTER><s>

</s>We have various ways to support you - you can check our <URL url="

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=89"><s></s>Game Guides<e></e></URL> or seek out Live Chat support via our <URL url="https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.bitsjoint.net/pro"><s></s>IRC Channel<e></e></URL>. We've also got a list of <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/faq.php"><s></s>Frequently Asked Questions<e></e></URL> to help guide you through.<br/>

Good luck, and enjoy your game :)<e>

</e></CENTER>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hey Neroli :3<br/>

thanks, i guess i first have to find out how things work here haha..^^"

<QUOTE author="PreHax" post_id="391870" time="1496177743" user_id="1120928"><s>

</s>Welcome o/<e>
</e></QUOTE>

thanksss o/</r>

<r>Yooo <COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s>JunoKun<e></e></COLOR> welcome to P.R.O <E>:Exclam:</E> <E>:Grin:</E></r>

924692UnKoNu.png

[glow=black]Pro Rules[/glow] | [glow=black]Trade Rules[/glow]| [glow=black]PvP Rules[/glow]| [glow=black]Chat Rules[/glow] | [glow=black]How to Report[/glow]

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum.

<t>Welcome to PRO! I hope you enjoy playing the game and whats to come! ^_^</t>

zJMiiM6.png

[glow=green]Add me on Discord - Manda#7841 to discuss your spriting techniques!

I'm genuinely interested in what you have to show. [/glow]

[glow=red]Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated

Have you ever seen a mad Goomy before?

Me neither.[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="JunoKun" post_id="391866" time="1496177487" user_id="1685401"><s>

</s>

<ALIGN align="center"><s>[align=center]</s><B><s></s><SIZE size="200"><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s><GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s><MARQ marq="left"><s>[marq=left]</s>HELLU! :D<e>[/marq]</e></MARQ><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><e></e></B><e>[/align]</e></ALIGN><DIR dir="rtl"><s>[dir=rtl]</s><e>[/dir]</e></DIR>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Hey Juno!<br/>

<br/>

Welcome to PRO! :D Happy to have a fellow video game & anime lover among us!<br/>

Which server did you decide to join and what are your goals in-game? Are you interested in PvP at all or pokemon hunting? I would definitely recommend visiting our official discord. You can find lots of experienced players that would be happy to help you out. Good luck, and see you around!</r>

<t>what a well made introduction!<br/>

welcome, hope you enjoy the game! :)</t>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Shaui" post_id="391908" time="1496187262" user_id="1553620"><s>

</s>

Welcome to PRO! <E>:Shy:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank youu hehe c:

<QUOTE author="UnKoNu" post_id="391909" time="1496187351" user_id="1684427"><s>

</s>

Yooo <COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s>JunoKun<e></e></COLOR> welcome to P.R.O <E>:Exclam:</E> <E>:Grin:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks UnKoNu :D So many friendly people here, i wanst ready for this x) <QUOTE author="9oomy" post_id="391956" time="1496197146" user_id="1540923"><s>

</s>

Welcome to PRO! I hope you enjoy playing the game and whats to come! ^_^

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank u veryyy much x) Yea, i started this game yesterday and im already loving it :DD<br/>

I want to support the game as much as i can c:

<QUOTE author="Reaverr" post_id="391958" time="1496197653" user_id="1662369"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="JunoKun" post_id="391866" time="1496177487" user_id="1685401"><s>

</s>

<ALIGN align="center"><s>[align=center]</s><B><s></s><SIZE size="200"><s></s><COLOR color="#40FFFF"><s></s><GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s><MARQ marq="left"><s>[marq=left]</s>HELLU! :D<e>[/marq]</e></MARQ><e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><e></e></B><e>[/align]</e></ALIGN><DIR dir="rtl"><s>[dir=rtl]</s><e>[/dir]</e></DIR>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Hey Juno!<br/>

<br/>

Welcome to PRO! :D Happy to have a fellow video game & anime lover among us!<br/>

Which server did you decide to join and what are your goals in-game? Are you interested in PvP at all or pokemon hunting? I would definitely recommend visiting our official discord. You can find lots of experienced players that would be happy to help you out. Good luck, and see you around!

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yoo Reaverr! o//<br/>

<br/>

Thankss, I feel honored to get even replies on this haha xd <br/>

I decided to join the Blue Server and my goals in-game are going to be first playing through the game. After I did that, i want to either hunt for shinys or set up a moveset pokemon team with full IV's and all that stuff :D Yup, im interested in both PvP and hunting ^^ Thanks again for replying and all your tips and suggestions, i will definitely shed a look on them! Good luck yourself too! o/<QUOTE author="Kagawa" post_id="391988" time="1496202633" user_id="1119011"><s>

</s>

what a well made introduction!<br/>

welcome, hope you enjoy the game! :)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Wowserr, a game master replies to me ... *slowly dies in shame* oo"<br/>

Thanks hehe, wasnt that hard of a work i guess ^^"<br/>

Mind if I ask where all you people are getting those amazing signatures ? owo</r>