"My pokemon are my power, and I'm theirs."

*Suddenly forms into existence* Hello! I'm new, I go by Soramaru (on the Blue Server!) in game and on this here forums! I'm new! I enjoy pokemon, the Harvest Moon franchise, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, and Persona! I also love reading manga and light novels and occasionally try to sit down and watch anime too. Been a fan of Pokemon since Gen 2 even tho I did play Gen 1 first, G/S/C version really roped me in.

Black and White would be my last gen that interested me until 2016 with the 7th Gen! I love reading pokemon fanfictions that center around Ash having some sort of early personal growth, and grows as a trainer (and actually WINS things sometimes!) but I'm not very partial to "op/uber badass/harem Ash" wish fulfillment either.

My favorite legendary is Mewtwo. And my favorite non-legendary is Chimchar! (Tho I barely even remember Sinnoh region...) If the rumors are true about a Switch version of Sun and Moon I hope to afford one if that's the case! ...Whew! this ended up wayyyyy longer than I wanted it to be! xD Anyways I'm still a newbie and don't understand the hard stats stuff like IVs and Evs and Natures. But I'm willing to learn! :'D

- Soramaru <3

Welcome to PRO o/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Welcome to PRO! Hope you enjoy yourself and whats to come! ^_^

zJMiiM6.png

[glow=green]Add me on Discord - Manda#7841 to discuss your spriting techniques!

I'm genuinely interested in what you have to show. [/glow]

[glow=red]Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated

Have you ever seen a mad Goomy before?

Me neither.[/glow]