NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

Why do you want to join NoMercy? Help the guild to be top again

What can you contribute to NoMercy? Help teamates and follow the rules

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? Yes my main account chaou has 2k+ hrs play. BAN reason mass account creation? is that a valid reason to ban admin didnt unban my account

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? To be top again and catch epic pokes

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 23yrs old, Filipino,English

What is your discord name and ID tag number? Chaou #1334

Crucifixuz and cliri know's me

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

1057964540_letmein.thumb.png.847906fa0ebb016d9ff50126266a22eb.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

- Why do you want to join NoMercy?

- I would love to meet new people and help other people out. I've been playing pokemon the game itself for at least 6 years and I really love the community of PRO. And I would love to learn more and grow with other people in this guild. :D

-What can you contribute to NoMercy?

- Sometimes, I have a lot of free time on my hands and when i do, I try to do the events that just came out or even help other guild mates. I have a lot of knowledge about this game and I believe I can help in numerous ways.

-Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

- No I have not. :D

- Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

- My goal is to start pvping well and meet new fun and exciting people. So basically, making more friends. :D

- How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

- I am currently 20 years old and I am South Korean. I speak English, Korean, some spanish, and some japanese.

My ID is below :D. Thanks for your time!

1609470674_myID.PNG.f2fccbee79f454b30da05726a0924f37.PNG

Edited by dkim0107

dkim's shop

discord: shinster#0001

da2i9m3-67948ef1-3b0a-434a-9827-286fb46ccd36.gif

Why do you want to join NoMercy? I lost my original guild in Red server. Now i looking for players who can play witch me.

What can you contribute to NoMercy? Help any members in quest, itens, pokes, etc.

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? No. I know when its time to be quiet

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? To explorate all places in the games and off course build my dream team!

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 28 years old. Portuguese

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975) Axelvernaut#9315 . IGN= Axelvernaut

Screenshot_4.jpg.3071cf0aa36f0e6a9acccb8ff4836d0b.jpg

• Like 2

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

I see a big guild.

What can you contribute to NoMercy?

share my knowledge with colleagues.

Have you ever been banned in PRO and why?

do not.

Besides having fun playing, what are your goals in PRO?

Try to be one of the best in sunnyday team.

How old are you, besides English, what languages do you speak?

28, Portuguese.

What is the name of the discord and the identification tag number?

Lucascaius # 4051

asdasdasdasdasdas.png.33152b60cfa145ca365176670e1ee56c.png

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

I would like to Join NoMercy as i would like to be able to play Pro with other people who like playing the game.

What can you contribute to NoMercy?

I can help new players as i have extra Pokemon for new players and am also able to guide players through regions, i am also currently making my first pvp team.

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why?

I have not been banned in PRO

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

My goals in Pro currently is to help new players to like Pokemon more than just in the game

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

I am 14 and currently am not able to speak another language fluently

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975)

Discord: TylrGaming#4251

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card

ShokoYoko. Tylr

Why do you want to join NoMercy? Im returning to the game and i wanted to try a better guild to improve

What can you contribute to NoMercy? I will try my best to improve and get some pvp rating to help in the ladder and help in whatever u need

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? Never

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? Complete the dex and try the pvp ladder

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 20 Years and i speak Portuguese too

What is your discord name and ID tag number? Cordeiro#1346

Capturar.PNG.90cb552a5d3b26a9d320c25dc38c2d96.PNG

• 4 weeks later...

Why do you want to join NoMercy? because its the best pvp guild for me

What can you contribute to NoMercy? everything

Have you ever been banned in PRO, and why? no

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? become number 1

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 18 years french arabic spanish

What is your discord name and ID tag number? (Example: teerav#0975) @algerie31#5698

1572865298816.png.93f41388937538aa51ccc5e67f46c6b1.png

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Saved info about me sending in so you can know me better > What is your ingame name? nonvicious

* How old are you? 22

* Do you use Discord often? all the time

* Where are you from? canada

* What is your goal in PRO? Honestly i wanna collect and play alot of pvp i have a passion for competition

* Do you play any other game? im a professional call of duty player @nonvicious or @vicsPerfect on twitter

* What is your favorite pokemon and why? i would say Scizor i found the mix typing really cool and i love fast pokemon alot

* Show a picture of your trainercard <Server is currently offline> I have 300 hours played all gyms done and im grinding pvp now i have a really good team and im still working everyday to improve looking for a place to call home

Saved info about me sending in so you can know me better > What is your ingame name? nonvicious

* How old are you? 22

* Do you use Discord often? all the time

* Where are you from? canada

* What is your goal in PRO? Honestly i wanna collect and play alot of pvp i have a passion for competition

* Do you play any other game? im a professional call of duty player @nonvicious or @vicsPerfect on twitter

* What is your favorite pokemon and why? i would say Scizor i found the mix typing really cool and i love fast pokemon alot

* Show a picture of your trainercard <Server is currently offline> I have 300 hours played all gyms done and im grinding pvp now i have a really good team and im still working everyday to improve looking for a place to call home

Hey nonvicious, these are not our application questions.

• Like 1
E6W75Tu.png