NoMercy - Silver Server

Teerav

Why do you want to join NoMercy? I wanna meet new people and have a lot of friends here with which i can play.I back to game after some time and really need it.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? pokemons is my passion :)

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? 21 years, English,Polish,slovakian

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card: https://ifotos.pl/zobacz/qwee111pn_qpxswhr.png

qwee.png.df176ac251ab0067c312e395a08f1aa6.png

• 2 weeks later...

Why do you want to join NoMercy? I want to meet more friends and recieve advice to pro trainers and also to help advice on selling pokemons ''coz im not expert in marketing XD''.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? I want to train and hunt some rares and also I want to help others who needed help.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak? Im 17 and I am a filipino(philippines)

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

card_train.png

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

Hi, I'm 22 yo and i'm french. Actually i finished all regions and i have some problems about "what to do now?" so i think i'll start PVP. As a new pvp player, i'm watching some strategy videos on youtube etc and I think that guild will help me to concentrate on that point.

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

At the moment, my goals are to get the Rocket Set (by myself, beating Jessie&James) and a cool surf mount. I'm trying to beat as much bosses as I can. I'm a lot on the "Help" channel to do my best to help new players also.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

As I already told, I'm 22 and I'm french, so I speak French and English but i'm clearly better at writting/reading about english. I'm trying to improve my skills everyday in english too.

Qbqz8eB.png

Note : I made a mistake a post that with my 2nd acc (started a new story to play with friends...). My real account is : Begetal

Hello,

Why do you want to join NoMercy?

I just want to have somewhere to chat and discuss things while farming pokes. The ingame chat channels seem a bit messy so joining a guild looks like my only other alternative.

I recently came back from a 1+ year break from the game, so im currently a bit rusty. Joining a guild also helps me get back into things and to brush up on my somewhat "lost" knowledge (Mainly ingame things such as locations etc).

Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO?

I mostly like to farm rare/powerful pokemon, so my goals aren't necessarily PVP related (My trainer card is evidence of that, lol) but with the right guidance I could see myself getting into it. I tend to hunt for good PVP pokemon anyway, so I guess that's the next step.

How old are you and other than English, what languages do you speak?

Im 27 years old and I speak English and Swedish fluently.

Provide a screenshot of your Trainer Card.

2lm7y2u.jpg

As you can see from my trainer card, I haven't done a whole lot of PVPing and I've also been away for 1-1.5years. If these things are a concern, please feel free to PM me and let me know if there's anything I can do.

Easiest way to get a hold of me is via PM on this forum.

Thanks for your consideration,

Selathor.

1. I want to join no mercy because for starters I love the name! I also want this group to be the first pvp team I join. You guys seem well organized and coordinated, I love the benefits you guys have and you seem to have a nice system going on that i'd love to be apart of!

2. My goals in pro is to beat all the bosses that I haven't already beaten and to one day obtain every legendary pokemon to create a godly pvp squad. I also want to win at least one of these tournaments that pro host.

3. I'm 20 years old and English is the only language I speak.

909603374_TrainerCard.thumb.png.cb3af23e48a17cca5a8bebc112483a06.png