Please...... Just Please.....

Tr3y

Okay. Admetting, you are at Vermilion and you need to go to Stealth rocks tutor.

Step 1: Walk forward to Saffron City.

Step 2: Take the train from the station to Goldenrod City.

Step 3: Take the subway to Olivine City.

Step 4: Take the boat from the route 40 to Cianwood City.

Step 5: Take the teleporter from Cianwood City to Safari entrance.

Step 6: Enter the safari.

Now, you got your move. Guess what ? Doing that will take you less than 5 minutes. If you're THAT poor you can't even afford teleportation and stuff, it's not a game problem. It is -your- problem.

The game doesn't have to fix -your- problem. Yes, things cost money. Some things takes more time to reach, afford, etc. Incredible thing, it's the same in real life.

Be happy that we have a Stealth Rocks tutor in a kinda easy place to reach. They have no reason to change its emplacement.

You guys need to take on yourself and stop willing to change what's already fine to fit your will better.

Again, I am against that "suggestion". Lazyness won't get solved by moving something that's already fine.

Sincerely,

Okay. Admetting, you are at Vermilion and you need to go to Stealth rocks tutor.

Step 1: Walk forward to Saffron City.

Step 2: Take the train from the station to Goldenrod City.

Step 3: Take the subway to Olivine City.

Step 4: Take the boat from the route 40 to Cianwood City.

Step 5: Take the teleporter from Cianwood City to Safari entrance.

Step 6: Enter the safari.

Now, you got your move. Guess what ? Doing that will take you less than 5 minutes. If you're THAT poor you can't even afford teleportation and stuff, it's not a game problem. It is -your- problem.

The game doesn't have to fix -your- problem. Yes, things cost money. Some things takes more time to reach, afford, etc. Incredible thing, it's the same in real life.

Be happy that we have a Stealth Rocks tutor in a kinda easy place to reach. They have no reason to change its emplacement.

You guys need to take on yourself and stop willing to change what's already fine to fit your will better.

Again, I am against that "suggestion". Lazyness won't get solved by moving something that's already fine.

Sincerely,

Thanks for telling me how to get to the Johto Safari as if I didn't know already *sarcasm*. There's nothing wrong with simply asking. :y:

There is when the subject has already been asked, answered, discussed and every other possible words fitting in this sentence, several times.

It's like when a child ask for a candy, nothing wrong until he asked it for the 1000th time in a row.

I agree with the suggestion but what the heck, you are acting like you have to cross the hell to meet the tutor.

O.o

On the other side there its not much work to change a spawn I guess.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L