Team Magma Recruiting

Iriztha

Hello Iriztha, contacted you via Discord and hoping to join once you or an officer can hop online to invite me :)

--Info--

IGN: Daedalus007

Server: Blue

Badges: Boulder

My Discord Gaming Community Server -- discord.gg/MPGWjgb

Started: 2018 Jan 24 -- IGN: Daedalus007 -- Server: Silver -- Badges: Boulder

Viridian Maze Map Improved: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/83400-viridian-maze-map-improved/

i want to join

Hi~ can you tell me which server?

Hi guys

I just want to know if you still need recruits. I am an active player and would like to give my all and help you guys reach the top. Pm me in game at SlvrWolf in yellow server

heyoo , we are still recruiting~ :Smile:

Also pm me or any of the other officers when you are online and if it seems that we cant contact you, please post your timezone here of when you are online so we are sure to be online when you are to invite ya :Grin:

Hello would like to join I have logged 63 hour's

Am 20% finished with PvP team have a full team of 50+ and five badges and at this point I am hunting a flying sweeper for my team and a aqua jet assassin azumaril and I do not plan to get more badges until I succeed in my quest I will train the ones I got already until I find these I also don't plan on playing competitively till I have at least 5 out of 6 of the team I plan to build but if you still accept me I will be active and play to the best of my ability...

My time zones are after school hours and weekends I am central Pacific time

Hello would like to join I have logged 63 hour's

Am 20% finished with PvP team have a full team of 50+ and five badges and at this point I am hunting a flying sweeper for my team and a aqua jet assassin azumaril and I do not plan to get more badges until I succeed in my quest I will train the ones I got already until I find these I also don't plan on playing competitively till I have at least 5 out of 6 of the team I plan to build but if you still accept me I will be active and play to the best of my ability...

My time zones are after school hours and weekends I am central Pacific time

Hi REDxACE,

What server ? and ill be sure to be on during those times to invite ya :Grin:

i want to join

Hi~ can you tell me which server?

Hi guys

I just want to know if you still need recruits. I am an active player and would like to give my all and help you guys reach the top. Pm me in game at SlvrWolf in yellow server

heyoo , we are still recruiting~ :Smile:

Also pm me or any of the other officers when you are online and if it seems that we cant contact you, please post your timezone here of when you are online so we are sure to be online when you are to invite ya :Grin:

Hi I am going online now and would probably be online for the rest of the day