Team Magma Recruiting

Iriztha

What is your in game name? : KnownUnknown

What server? : Yellow

How old are you? : 24

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? : 11 & 3 badges ( this is like my 3rd restart)

Do you use discord? : Yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? : farming & hopefully pvp

Why would you like to be in team magma?: I want people to play with because it sucks to play alone honestly

What is your in game name: Lafee

What server: Yellow

How old are you: 21

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have: 42 and 4

Do you use discord: Yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc): Farming perfect IV pokemon

Why would you like to be in team magma: Im looking for a group of friends to hangout with on discord and do stuff in-game with

What is your in game name? EspurrTheII

What server? Blue

How old are you? 25

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 30 Hours and 4 badges (Have an alt already in hoenn, but I wanted to take my time in each region with this toon.)

Do you use discord? Yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Right now I'm taking my time farming pokes in different areas of kanto, collecting for use later on in pvp/boss/or story.

Why would you like to be in team magma? I'm looking for a guild where I can learn about team builds and get into the pvp scene of PRO, that has an active community who are friendly and easy to get along with. (Also the fact that y'all have realistic minimum requirements helps too ;D)

:thanks: - EspurrtheII

What is your in game name? EspurrTheII

What server? Blue

How old are you? 25

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 30 Hours and 4 badges (Have an alt already in hoenn, but I wanted to take my time in each region with this toon.)

Do you use discord? Yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Right now I'm taking my time farming pokes in different areas of kanto, collecting for use later on in pvp/boss/or story.

Why would you like to be in team magma? I'm looking for a guild where I can learn about team builds and get into the pvp scene of PRO, that has an active community who are friendly and easy to get along with. (Also the fact that y'all have realistic minimum requirements helps too ;D)

:thanks: - EspurrtheII

Heyo espurrthell,

Please pm me or any of the officers listed when you are online , if you still cant contact me through the game , contact me through discord (tag: iriz#8672)