Team Magma Recruiting

Iriztha

Hey all!

Myself and a friend or two are interested in joining, we’re relatively new (~30 hours) on Yellow server but are rapidly adding hours lol. We want a good community first, but a bit of PvP is also a plus, so Magma sounded like a good fit for us!

If you still want people, let me know the next steps!

Hey all!

Myself and a friend or two are interested in joining, we’re relatively new (~30 hours) on Yellow server but are rapidly adding hours lol. We want a good community first, but a bit of PvP is also a plus, so Magma sounded like a good fit for us!

If you still want people, let me know the next steps!

Hi jabba! Please contact me or any of the officers listed to invite yall. If you can't seem to contact us that way and have a discord, my tag is iriz#8672 , or you can comment your timezone here of when you play so we are sure to be online to invite :Grin:

Ign: Mang0Vision

Server: Yellow

Hours: 218 hours on record

Badges: I have beaten through hoenn

Discord: I am a very active user of discord, both private and public servers.

Hobbies: I enjoy farming , as of this post I am grinding for a good pvp team, as well as pve activities

Why I want to join: I would love to join Team Magma because I want to surround my self with helpful and non-toxic people, to further make my PRO experience better :D

What is your in game name? : Busaap

What server? : Yellow

How old are you? : 23

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? : 30 ish at the moment

Do you use discord? : Yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? : Collecting probably and PvP probably

Why would you like to be in team magma?: Looking for a fun guild to just chat with and meet ppl that also enjoy the game.

What is your in game name? : Busaap

What server? : Yellow

How old are you? : 23

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? : 30 ish at the moment

Do you use discord? : Yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? : Collecting probably and PvP probably

Why would you like to be in team magma?: Looking for a fun guild to just chat with and meet ppl that also enjoy the game.

Hi:)

Im Darkness666 playing on yellow server.

I started playing recently and only have 3 badges. Looking for some advice and a lot of fun:)

Go Magma!

Please contact me or any of the officers when you are online or through discord (tag: iriz#8672)