Team Magma Recruiting

Iriztha

How old are you?

= 19

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

= 145hrs

Do you use discord?

= Yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)?

= Selling and farming

Why would you like to be in team magma?

I want a perfect family in a game wch can be fulfilled by joining best guild in yellow server that's team magma...love u guys

1. My Ingame name is LucarioDaBest

2. I can be found on Blue server

3. 13 year old pokemon fanatic lol

4. 1 day and 21 hrs ingame and 8 badges

5. Yes, I use discord, I am Oh Holy Popplio#6795

6. I like farming and pvp, that's what Im all about

7. Team magma was the first ever pokemon team i fought in the games, even though i hated Ruby lol, but yeah, and although I'm an Aqua, Moltres looks cool too, and yeah. Also, I want to join a guild I passed Kanto and think going Solo isn't the way, I need friends to back me up lol.

Thanks and hope you accept me into your family

What is your in game name? TheKingMoose

What server? Yellow Sever

How old are you? 18

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 55 hours and 3 sets of badges Kanto, Johto, Hoenn

Do you use discord? I do

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Farming then making cash

Why would you like to be in team magma? To make friends and to have fun

qrskzuh__large.png

38423d1eff6767365ad073d11235d6a1.png

You wanna be part of a guild? Well now is your chance! Team Magma is recruiting active and friendly players!

623235481e0a94c13b9099abb22ed854.png

Team Magma strives first and foremost to provide a friendly environment for its members. We are relatively casual, with an emphasis on community rather than PvP. However, we have also been in the Top 10 Guild Ladder for the past seasons, and intend to remain there. Our guild chat and Discord are also both very active, and we do our best to address any questions or concerns you might have.

Dadderadder.png

bb9bcce2e3348b048fde6bf9ccb3ccc8.png

In order to bring members closer we hold several different types of events including guild hunts, tournaments, and hide and seeks. We do our best to make the events fun for all who wish to participate and also provide worthwhile rewards.

unknown.png

unknown.png

magmo.png

Larvi.png

MAGMAA1.png

e64f8956377f50423ab3e8e8beef4b1a.png

On top of having an active guild chat we also have a Discord, though joining it is not mandatory! If for some reason you are not able to get help in guild chat, you are free to ask there. We often use voice chat, and even now and then have music sessions or play something together that isn't PRO.

ce7bf652ea25cd54659526715dc1d6f2.png

1- BE ACTIVE! We take activity very seriously, be sure to tell when you will be inactive so that you won't get kicked!

2- Be nice and friendly! This should be obvious, but we aim for a nice community of friends so it is something we stress.

3- Have a good sense of humor but know when to be mature. We want everyone to have fun but you need to know when things are going too far.

If you would like to join, please apply through the thread by filling in the questions at the end of this post or if online in game, please send a pm to anyone listed below

4b3062dce91aade6efb8d3e3558ee279.png

Iriztha

702635e6c601107ee6863b4e9e5100af.png

Skyflair, Kaba, MEBzerg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a6d21a1ff063e244743bd5373f671db0.png

We have a Magma branch on blue server and the requirements to join are the same. Send a pm to anyone listed below! There's plenty of slots open!

a5d3e970764a5a7c70dfc9ee214953ca.png

Iriztha

bf8ed55c64707ac997e59962ee1ad3e9.png

Ayushk20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

APPLYING TO THE GUILD

Please answer the following mandatory questions when applying through the thread:

What is your in game name?

What server?

The following questions are optional to the application and are just for us to know a little bit more about you

How old are you?

Do you use discord?

~dc6e1d8ee19471acf4a912532a541708.png~

In game name is :SAINTGioDud3, I am on yellow server, turning 24 and I like farming personally. I personally enjoy helping people and love fire Pokemon so magma seems fitting.

What is your in game name? Chanseyyy

What server? Yellow Server

How old are you? 21

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? About 20 hours. I just started this Friday, but I already have 3 Kanto badges

Do you use discord? Yes, I do

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? A little bit of everything(as far as I can in the beginning). Mainly farming and selling by now. When I'll be able to be in PvP, I'll try to be in the Top positions

Why would you like to be in team magma? Because I really like Fire-type Pokémon, and I'd like to be in the best guild ;)

I would like to join you guys on the Blue server. My in game name is SilverBullet129

Other questions:

I am 28 years old

I have 4 badges

Yes I use discord and love it!

My in game hobby is just collecting as many Pokemon as I can while getting all the badges and just exploring this lovely world.

I would like to join because this game is crazy fun and would love to enjoy it with as many people as possible. I am also always willing to help others when I can.

What is your in game name?

Hi, my ingame name is Katsuyori (not my real name ^^)

What server?

I´m currently residing in the Yellow server.

How old are you?

I have 21 years of age.

As of this moment i have 151 hours invested in this game.

Do you use discord?

I do use discord, have been using it for a while now.

Right now i like to farm pokemons, leveling them up to max lvl and max ev´s, collecting money to buy cool stuff and basically create a good variety of pokemons to invade the PvP area and hopefully win some games.

When I was 9-10 years old I got this Gameboy Advanced emulator from a friend that had all these pokemon games and some other popular games aswell. The first pokemon game I tried was actually Pokemon Ruby and I just loved it. Have played the whole game through a couple of times and when I tried the Pokemon Emerald i just went nuts over it. I loved it so much that a couple years after that I bought an Gameboy Advaned SP with the Pokemon Emerald cartridge and I still have it with me. The reason I want to join is because Team Magma was the first bad guys I defeted in a pokemon game.

GAME NAME=Ajaykrs SERVER=Blue server Hello!I am 15 years old.My playtime is 180+hours in game I completed all 4 regions.Yes I use discord my ID #5809.My hobby are selling,pvp and bosses.I want to join team magma because I love conversation about poke and I help other and get help from other in this Guild and also I'm looking for a Guild to join.Hope you accept my request.Have a nice day to all.