Team Magma Recruiting

Iriztha

Name is Shane, Ingame name is: Shaned913

I am on Yellow server, but want to play more than one server. I have discord with the same user name, and I currently have 3 badges as I only joined yesterday before the server crash.

Please allow me to join Magma, I will actually get the costume in a couple weeks :D

What is your in game name? Jekallz

What server? Just started yellow, but i have a lot of playtime on blue.

How old are you? 21

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? ~3 hours on yellow and no badges yet. Blue I have a ton of hours and at least have beaten one region (blue is down rn and i cant check)

Do you use discord? Yep!

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Just beating the story for now

Why would you like to be in team magma? I wanna be in a guild that uses voice chat and is active with lots of people to talk to :)

17d4d1f4f0f8846f494ce50ed11c12a0.gif

1. My Ingame name is LucarioDaBest

2. I can be found on Blue server

3. 13 year old pokemon fanatic lol

4. 1 day and 21 hrs ingame and 8 badges

5. Yes, I use discord, I am Oh Holy Popplio#6795

6. I like farming and pvp, that's what Im all about

7. Team magma was the first ever pokemon team i fought in the games, even though i hated Ruby lol, but yeah, and although I'm an Aqua, Moltres looks cool too, and yeah. Also, I want to join a guild I passed Kanto and think going Solo isn't the way, I need friends to back me up lol.

Thanks and hope you accept me into your family

I would like to join you guys on the Blue server. My in game name is SilverBullet129

Other questions:

I am 28 years old

I have 4 badges

Yes I use discord and love it!

My in game hobby is just collecting as many Pokemon as I can while getting all the badges and just exploring this lovely world.

I would like to join because this game is crazy fun and would love to enjoy it with as many people as possible. I am also always willing to help others when I can.

GAME NAME=Ajaykrs SERVER=Blue server Hello!I am 15 years old.My playtime is 180+hours in game I completed all 4 regions.Yes I use discord my ID #5809.My hobby are selling,pvp and bosses.I want to join team magma because I love conversation about poke and I help other and get help from other in this Guild and also I'm looking for a Guild to join.Hope you accept my request.Have a nice day to all.

Hiya guys :3

please contact me through discord (tag: iriz#8672) or contact me in game when online; if you still can't reach me, please make another post here with your timezones so i am able to come online when you are :)

Hiya guys :3

please contact me through discord (tag: iriz#8672) or contact me in game when online; if you still can't reach me, please make another post here with your timezones so i am able to come online when you are :)

Hi Iriztha,

I directly messaged you on here, please message me if you have any more questions.

What is your in game name?

boxtalk101

What server?

Yellow

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

16 badges, I'd tell you the hours if only the game would let me log on right now lol

Do you use discord?

no

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)?

looking for pokemon with good EV's

Why would you like to be in team magma?

because 1 is the loneliest number

How old are you? 24

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? +50 hours waiting friends so we can start hoenn together

Do you use discord? looking forward to

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? pvp poke seller

Why would you like to be in team magma? it would be nice to be in a guild that we can help each other (playing in yellow server)

- GnWatch

What server?

- Yellow

How old are you?

Currently 25 hours, 7 Badges (Kanto) and training for 8th Gym

Do you use discord?

- Yes

- Getting used to the game, further than probably shiny hunting and raising some money to be able to trade properly.

- I´d like to join Team Magma since you do not have your main view on PVP, so that´s a plus in my eyes since i´m not really used to PvP. Besides, Team Magma sounds better than other Guild names around on the Yellow Server.

For further questions feel free to invite me to your discord.

Carpax

What server?

Blue

How old are you?

58h

Completed Kanto, Johto and Hoenn.

Do you use discord?

Yes

Hunting pokemon

I would like to join because you're the only guild so far in my search that has looked like it was worth the effort. I am very excited about the idea of going on hunts with the members as I used to do it back in my old guild at launch and enjoyed it immensely.