Team Magma Recruiting

Iriztha

Hi, my name is Ismael and in game I'm StrawWings,

How old are you? 19yo

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? Still new to the game 44hr and 32min and have 8 badges fighting the e4 kanto.

Do you use discord? Yes.

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Farming, selling and collecting. And later on in the game, do some pvp and boss fight.

Why would you like to be in team magma? To have fun and be active more. I want to be more active and social towards the game. So being in a group that have more experience will be a lot of help.

What is your in game name? KilluaXHunter

How old are you? 18 years old

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 260hr & 32 badges

Do you use discord? Yes i use discord

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? mostly farming and filling the Pokedex but i intend to play Pvp if im good enough

Why would you like to be in team magma? I want to be in an active guild and this guild seems to be a good one

What is your in game name? Zoronotfound

How old are you? 19 years old

How many gameplay 132 hours

Do you use discord? Yes i use discord

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? farming

Why would you like to be in team magma? I was looking for an active guild, so here i am.

What is your in game name? Sofcik

How old are you? 24 years old

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 130hr & 16 badges

Do you use discord? Yes i use discord, but only when playing from home. Sometimes i am playing in travel.

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? I want to be the very best... especially better than my brother. We battle often. I like everything except farming. I love bug catching.

Why would you like to be in team magma? It is easier to play in grup. I hope being part of guild will give me advantage. Exp boost, better trade deals, treners for friendly duels. See ya!

How old are you?25

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 4 badges and 10 hours atm (used to have a old account with over 600 hours) but i forgot the info to it.

Do you use discord? Yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? grinding levels atm, but mainly collecting and selling.

Why would you like to be in team magma? Well I like to play games using voice chat so I don't get to bored

How old are you?19 years

How many badges and gameplay hours do I have?kanto finished jhoto 5 and 100 hours gameplay

Do I usediscord?no

What is your in game hobby?PvP,leveling,collecting

Why I want to be in team magma?brcoz I need a guild

What is your in game name? Fuscaturbo

How old are you? 26 years old

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 60 hr & 31 badges

Do you use discord? Yes i use discord.

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Farming/PVE

Why would you like to be in team magma? I like to talk to people and help them, and, of course, it's much more funny to play in group

See ya!

Hi guys!

I'm Feri from Hungary, 23 y. o. : )

I started gold server not long ago, have 60 hours, 16 badges. In game I firstly wanna finish all main story lines of the 4 regions, during collect rarer pokes.

You can find me on discord as Pocokiller at the official PRO discord. Playing in a group is always better than alone. I learn fast, playing quite active, friendly to the others.

Simlacsek

What is your in game name? ThurDC

How old are you? 21 years old

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 160hrs & 24 badges

Do you use discord? Yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Collecting and searching for pokemon with god like stats

Why would you like to be in team magma? "I want to be the very best" ~Ash Ketchum