Celadon City is pink

Crawdaunt

I would start be making sure you have updated drivers for your GPU. If you do, you could run some stress test software to see how it is performing. It is doubtful, but you could make sure your connection from pc to monitor doesn't have any broken or bent prongs (vga, dvi). If you're using a GPU you could try to disable it and use your onboard graphics.

Regardless, If you replace your GPU outright it would most likely fix it.

My Life is a Video Game.

yRG7bag.gif

I would start be making sure you have updated drivers for your GPU. If you do, you could run some stress test software to see how it is performing. It is doubtful, but you could make sure your connection from pc to monitor doesn't have any broken or bent prongs (vga, dvi). If you're using a GPU you could try to disable it and use your onboard graphics.

Regardless, If you replace your GPU outright it would most likely fix it.

restarted the game and it was fixed, weird but nothing wrong on my end maybe just a hiccup

h3E21iM.gif

-snip-

I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. Incase you encounter this issue in the future, I recommend updating your drivers and following the steps on this thread. Since the issue is resolved, I will now be locking the thread. I hope you have a great week! :)

[glow=green]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.