Hey there!

Well I'm a bit of a newbie. I have been playing for a solid week and I honestly love it here. The community is great and the whole idea of this game is awesome.

I like it as much as Gale of Darkness and thats saying a lot.

I love how all the regions are combined too and the bosses are such an interesting quirk to the game. I doubt ill ever be able to do EVERYTHING this game has to offer.

Thank you guys for making such an awesome game.

I hope to meet a lot of cool new people and make some awesome friends!!

tcNq4rS.gifhH0OPUc.giftcNq4rS.gif

pMXUCMF.gif

-snip-

Hey there ComradeSteaky and welcome to PRO!

We also have various ways to support you - you can check our Game Guides and the PRO Wiki or seek out Live Chat support via our Official Discord Server. Feel free to also check out our Facebook Page, Twitter, Youtube Channel, and Instagram as well! Good luck, have fun, and enjoy your game! :)

Until we meet again.

Welcome to PRO o/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Welcome to PRO! Hope you will have a great experience here!

JAdgaSJ.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Thanks.

Welcome :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.