Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

In-game name: Jinjo

Server: Silver

GMT Timezone: GMT+2

Hello there ! I need to evolve a feebas and a clamperl (Gorebyss) in order to continue my Jirachi quest ^^

I'm available from now to 11pm and tomorrow from 10am to 2pm

Thank you !

Resolved In-Game -Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles

Legend1099

Silver

I'm really sorry but I leveled it up and it didn't evolved can u please lower the level and tell me at what time should I level it up

[ATTACH=full]46457[/ATTACH]

As mentioned at the beginning of the thread:

Pokemon that evolve via happiness

We can't help evolving these as trading will reset the happiness of your Pokemon, and trading is the main component to fix the evolutions.

However you
can still
make evolve your Pokemon yourself. For example if you have a level 100 Riolu, make sure to have max happiness (255) and make it battle during the day. It works for all Pokemon that require happiness during their evolution process.

[spoiler=Concerned Pokemon]
pichu.pngcleffa.pngigglybuff.pnggolbat.pngchansey.pngespeon.pngumbreon.pngmunchlax.pngtogepi.pngazurill.pngbudew.pngbuneary.pngchingling.pngriolu.pngwoobat.pngswadloon.png

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hi i would like to de-level my glalie, i accidentally evolved it at 96-97 and i would like to de-level so it turns back into snorunt? then i can evolve into froslass if thats possible. Any help or information would be great.

SERVER : GOLD

IN GAME NAME: TJSWAIN77

pokemon ID : linked in attachments

Hi there. Unfortunately, we do not offer de-evolving services. Sorry! -Fluffles

Untitled.thumb.png.e1a85ae4581201f2ee737fffe423c31d.png

Edited by Fluffles

Legend1099

Silver

I would like to delevel I got it to level 100 thinking that it would evolve but it didn't please help

Screenshot_20181001-090734.thumb.png.a361008fd2c78338fa4082b94d5e32f3.png

Hi there. You can evolve this pokemon into Roselia by Battling a pokemon in the wild during the day when you have maximum happiness (255). You can check happiness by doing /happy <slot#>. To evolve it into Roserade, you can use a Shiny Stone. -Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles

In-game name: Manbdrodude90

Server: silver

Timezone: GMT-4

I need help evolving my Kadabra

(id no. 27265184) into an Alakazam. I'm available all day today. Thanks!

Decided to wait longer before evolving.Calahan
Edited by Calahan

Hi,

IGN : Moethchdn

Server : Silver

Pokemon ID : 25046429 (snorlax)

GMT Timezone : GMT+1 (France)

Request :

Sorry to bother you with this problem (I hope I'm in the good place). I was doing Heatran quest according to this guide https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/71445-url . I choose a snorlax as it is recommended in the guide. I just have a normal type attack so I can't go farther in this quest because a trainer is using a ghost type Pokemon (spiritbomb). The problem is my snorlax took one level (it is level 61 now) during this quest (I defeat the first trainer) so I can't try it again.

Is it possible to bring back my snorlax to the lvl 60, I mean to degrease it of one level please (I caught it, EV trained it and paid 21K for the moves, specially for the quest) ?

The guide recommends to use a snorlax but doesn't precise there is / are ghost type Pokemon in the quest ...

Best regards,

Unfortunately, I'm afraid you will need to train and use another Pokémon as we offer these services exclusively to make up with failed evolutions as it would be irreversible and make the Pokémon useless; in your situation, it would be unfair to those who trained a whole new Pokémon for the quest after failing the first time. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please be more careful next time! ‒ Calahan
Edited by Calahan

Hi,

IGN : Moethchdn

Server : Silver

Pokemon ID : 25046429 (snorlax)

GMT Timezone : GMT+1 (France)

Request :

Sorry to bother you with this problem (I hope I'm in the good place). I was doing Heatran quest according to this guide https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/71445-url . I choose a snorlax as it is recommended in the guide. I just have a normal type attack so I can't go farther in this quest because a trainer is using a ghost type Pokemon (spiritbomb). The problem is my snorlax took one level (it is level 61 now) during this quest (I defeat the first trainer) so I can't try it again.

Is it possible to bring back my snorlax to the lvl 60, I mean to degrease it of one level please (I caught it, EV trained it and paid 21K for the moves, specially for the quest) ?

The guide recommends to use a snorlax but doesn't precise there is / are ghost type Pokemon in the quest ...

Best regards,

Hey Moethchdn,

Im sorry for this inconvenience.

Unfortunately we can only de-level Pokémon which arent able to evolve on the specific level in order to make that possible.

Im extreamly sorry for your case but we can not help you in this case.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution