Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

Hello,

I accidentally evolved and trained an eevee to espeon (for happiness), but I wanted a jolteon. Is it possible to go back to the eevee form?

Thanks for listening

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately we do not offer de-evolving services due to technical restraints. -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

In game name: A1catraz

Server: sillver

https://ibb.co/RjQFP8G

Hi i'am a New player i had super luck and got a Nice bold porygon with download ability from cinabar i wanted to make him a good tank i didn't know that eviolite can't be used in his last evo form please can you make it a poryon2 again? It's impossible to get one like this again the chance to get it is like 0.01% cause silver disc is rare and can't use sync please can you do something ? :'( i wasted him

Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately we do not offer de-evolving services due to technical restraints. -Shinohara

In-game name: Bigilias

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID: 30851529

1707378648_pokemon1.png.cc891ed56ad617ef928d2cd67902fec7.png

I would like to dilevel it cause I didn't know it had an evolution. I have the razor claw. Please help! Thank you in advance!

Deleveled. Please be more careful in the future. - Shinohara

In-game name: Bigilias

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID: 30851529

[ATTACH=full]62665[/ATTACH]

I would like to dilevel it cause I didn't know it had an evolution. I have the razor claw. Please help! Thank you in advance!

Thanks !!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hey, not sure if this is possible, but can I request an unevolve. I got the free level 5 Eevee and being the numpty I am evolved it into Jolteon and I'm now realising that leveling an evolved pokemon is much harder.

Uersname : Spagbolchomper5

Server : Gold

ID : 22925695

Timezone : 16:00 - 18:00

Edited by Shinohara

In game name: A1catraz

Server: sillver

https://ibb.co/RjQFP8G

Hi i'am a New player i had super luck and got a Nice bold porygon with download ability from cinabar i wanted to make him a good tank i didn't know that eviolite can't be used in his last evo form please can you make it a poryon2 again? It's impossible to get one like this again the chance to get it is like 0.01% cause silver disc is rare and can't use sync please can you do something ? :'( i wasted him

Can't make an exception please? Porygon isn't a Pokemon that you can Hunt like the others :( so it's a miracle that I obtained one with those stats please even if i have to restart him from level 1

Cuz it became really useless i can't use it like that at all

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately we do not offer de-evolving services due to technical restraints, plase refrain from spamming posts as it forbidden by our rules.

Unfortunately, de-evolving is not a thing we can do. -Shinohara

Edited by Shinohara