Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

In-game name: Domizzi

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot:

[ATTACH=full]63851[/ATTACH]

Can you please reduce its level? :) I undertake a quest with Heatran. I just went into the cave and took the first fight in which I won 61lv. You turned off the server during the fight.

I

I understand but the server turned off about 3-4 minutes after the message that it will turn off in 10 minutes.

unknown.png

• Administrator
unknown.png

Hi @Domizzi

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that i've checked and the server went down in the given time, therefore we cannot delevel your Pokémon as it was not an error on our end.

Also, 5 minutes after the first system message of 10 minutes, another one stating that the server was going down in 5 minutes have been issued.

Therefore, I'm sorry to inform you that you've to level up another Pokémon as we offer these services exclusively to make up with failed evolutions as it would be irreversible and make the Pokémon useless; in your situation, it would be unfair to those who trained a whole new Pokémon for the quest after failing the first time.

Also, we had given a warn about the maintenance on both discord and in-game in order to not lose any progress. I'm sorry for your inconvenience. Please be more careful next tim.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Domizzi

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that i've checked and the server went down in the given time, therefore we cannot delevel your Pokémon as it was not an error on our end.

Also, 5 minutes after the first system message of 10 minutes, another one stating that the server was going down in 5 minutes have been issued.

Therefore, I'm sorry to inform you that you've to level up another Pokémon as we offer these services exclusively to make up with failed evolutions as it would be irreversible and make the Pokémon useless; in your situation, it would be unfair to those who trained a whole new Pokémon for the quest after failing the first time.

Also, we had given a warn about the maintenance on both discord and in-game in order to not lose any progress. I'm sorry for your inconvenience. Please be more careful next tim.

Have a wonderful day !

Ok Thank you.

In-game name : RacerRyan

server : silver

Timezone : GMT (UK)

I need help evolving my Clamperl into Huntail for Sinnoh quest I have the Deep sea tooth. I'm available now for a few hours and tomorrow from 9am. Thanks for the help.

Solved in-game - Shinohara

Done Thanks

In-game name: Lordfire21

Server: Gold

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot:

1548597575959.png.1e472f088e460c71e1c5ea9ff26c8dad.png

I accidentally leveled my Meowth to 100 and need it deleveled! Please help me!

Deleveled. Please be more careful in the future. - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

In-game name: jack72634

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID: 29321774

I accidentally leveled my Chimchar to level 99 and need it deleveled. Can you please help me? Thank you for your assistance!

Deleveled. Please be more careful in the future. - Shinohara

Edit: Thank you Shinohara!

Edited by jack72634