Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

please help, I have a problem with a joltik and I uploaded it to 100 and did not evolve it

edit: red server

Solved ingame, Enjoy!

Server: red

IGN: tzrekjad

Time: GMT ( UK time )

pokemon: lvl 100 munchlax and gligar

Hey!

Unfortunately, Munchlax does not evolve with this method because it requires happiness. Gligar you must have Razon Fang and it can only be done at night, let me know when you are available.

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.

- snip -

Hey Kalliel!

If you still require assistance, and since we have the same timezone, feel free to PM me when you are ingame; in the past few days, you weren't online whenever I thought about it ‒which, I have to admit, was always late in the evening :v

can u help me pls, i have some trouble with my great ralts :(

https://imgur.com/Z73GaWR

Hello Gerard!

I'm sorry, but for some reason, we can't help you evolve Kirlia into Gardevoir: it simply doesn't work with this pokémon :D: We can help you evolve your Ralts to Kirlia, but that's it; your options are either keeping it a Ralts, or a Kirlia; or evolving it into Gallade, despite the nature :<

- snip -

Hey Kalliel!

If you still require assistance, and since we have the same timezone, feel free to PM me when you are ingame; in the past few days, you weren't online whenever I thought about it ‒which, I have to admit, was always late in the evening :v

can u help me pls, i have some trouble with my great ralts :(

https://imgur.com/Z73GaWR

Hello Gerard!

I'm sorry, but for some reason, we can't help you evolve Kirlia into Gardevoir: it simply doesn't work with this pokémon :D: We can help you evolve your Ralts to Kirlia, but that's it; your options are either keeping it a Ralts, or a Kirlia; or evolving it into Gallade, despite the nature :<

i need gardevoir :(, its so sad i cant get it now, but i know the awesome PRO team can solve this soon, so i will keep waiting for envolve my new kirlia into gardevir :D

so pls envolve it to kirlia

Hello !

I need help to evolve my 4 halloween poke thanks to this very nice event : ralts (for gardevoir), stunky, houndour, gastly.

I'm connected today from now to 6pm GMT. Or during the week from 5pm to 7pm GMT.

Thanks

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

Hello !

I need help to evolve my 4 halloween poke thanks to this very nice event : ralts (for gardevoir), stunky, houndour, gastly.

I'm connected today from now to 6pm GMT. Or during the week from 5pm to 7pm GMT.

Thanks

Solved ingame, Enjoy!

Signature1.jpg

General Support | Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Wonderland without being answered.