Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

hii i am from gold server and some hours ago i have purchase a sneasel of lvl 100 and i have the thing that it needs to evolve on it. my gmt is 5.30+ i am waiting to see it evolve

If requesting a delevel, such as a level 100 005.png Charmeleon to be deleveled to level 99:

i want my sneasel to be deleveled to 99 from 100 i am from goldserver and my name is DangerZoneX GMT is 5.30+ i am waiting

Deleveled. Please be more careful in the future. - Shinohara

plz come fast

Deleveled as stated in game. For future reference, please do not make multiple post here over the same request. One will suffice

It needs to hold a razor fang at night time. Happiness does not matter

Have a great day!

Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

In-game name: Mrhez

Server: Gold

Pokemon ID: Quilava

Requesting for deleveling from 50 to 49, accidentally jumped 2 levels while training, thanks!

Unfortunately, I'm sorry to inform you that we offer these services exclusively to make up with failed evolutions as it would be irreversible and make the Pokémon useless; in your situation, it would be unfair to those who asked the delevel for other things like heatran quests and similar and accepted the fact we do not delevel if not necessary[ - Shinohara/quote]

n-game name: AndresAmari

Server: Gold

Timezone: GMT -3

I need help evolving my Kadabra into an Alakazam and my Haunter into a Gengar. I'm available today from 11 PM till 1 AM GMT-3. Thanks!

Solved in-game - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Hello.

I need help delevelling a Riolu. Also, how does it really evolve? Happiness + Level (but in the morning or day?).

IGN: DarkDestro.

Server: Silver.

Pokemon ID: 30845532.

Your pokemon has been deleveled. Enjoy! Also, you'll need to evolve it with 255 happiness in the Day. You can check Happiness by doing /happy <Slot 1-6>. -Fluffles
Edited by DarkDestro