Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

hello!

Can someone help me delvl my gliglar 1 level for me to evolve it please?

Username: Nites20

Pokemon ID: 40852312

Thank you

It's already level 98 and can be evolved now. Tigerous~
[/Quote][/Quote]
Edited by Tigerous

In Game Name: Rakiiita

Server: Silver

Pokemon: Glalie

Pokemon ID: 41020372

I accidentally evolved it into glalie but wanted a froslass, please put it back to snorunt thank you very much :3

I'm sorry but we can't de-evolve a pokemon. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Hii

Please delevel my riolu

I can't evolve it

Freindship can't increase, i hvbeen try to defeat with wildpokemon, and relog. But still can't increase freindship

Silver server

Nick : Crackcut

Poke id : 41169168

There is a known bug that prevents a pokemon from evolving after it reaches 255 happiness. In order to solve this, you have to let your pokemon faint getting defeated by a wild pokemon, logout wait a couple seconds relog and try increasing pokemon's happiness back to max. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

In-game name: Luchong

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 40152856

I accidentally leveled my Charmander to 99 with a rare candy and need it deleveled to 98. If possible, I'd also like to have my rare candy back. Thank you

Your charmander has been deleveled. For the rare candy, it would be hard for us to help you get one back. I hope you understand. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

In Game Name: Rakiiita

Pokemon: Glalie

Pokemon ID: 41020372

I accidentally evolved it into glalie but wanted a froslass, please put it back to snorunt thank you very much :3

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/141529-url Is it really not possible to put it back to snorunt? It all happened because of this stupid bug/mistake :/ Im really sad that xmas snorunt became a glalie and not a froslass

I'm sorry dude but we literally can't de-evolve a pokemon. I wish we could, I've got a pokemon I'd like de-evolved but it's not even a case that we're not allowed, there's just no way for us to be able to do it - Travok
Edited by Travok