Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

i have a lvl100 doublade that i couldn't evolve into aegislash and wanted to post here, but i cannot login in the forum from that account so i made another to post

name : Dudesandstorm

server : gold

pokemon ID : 30437934

please delevel to lvl 99

Note that doublade evolves into aegislash via dusk stone, we didn't delevel your pokemon. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango
  • Like 1

name : Michi2611

server : silver

pokemon ID : 41559041

accidentally evolved my kirlia into gallade before teaching it the move hypnosis. Thought it would be possible to teach gallade the move since i looked it up on the pokewiki, but that is only true for gen 8. Could you guys restore it back to kirlia?

I'm sorry but we can't de-evolve a pokemon so we won't be able to restore your gardevoir to kirlia. However, there is a pre-evolution tutor inside the daycare where you can teach hypnosis to your gardevoir. For more information how to open the daycare, please check this link How-To-Open-Daycare. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Delevel request:

In-game name: Yuugao

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: ID 41540751

I forgot Goodra requires rainy weather in order to evolve, and I accidentally gave Sliggoo a rare candy when it was not raining, so it didn't evolve reaching level 100. Can you delevel it please? ;_;

I have deleveled you sliggoo. Note that, to evolve sliggoo, you first have to find a place in PRO where it's raining outside of battle and level it up. (Try pastoria city or route 212, where it rains often) Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Delevel request:

Code:

In-game name: Miguel616

Server: Gold

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: Sneasel 30076731

I have deleveled your sneasel. Note that sneasel evolves via level up holding razor claw at night. Have a nice day - HappyMango

638266726_Screenshot(124).thumb.png.9b87d293b8a0a3926d648659aebcb959.png

Edited by HappyMango

i hav lvld up my gligar to lvl 100 i cant evolve him can u delevel my gligar plz

I have deleveled your gligar. Note that to evolve gligar, you have to level up holding a razor fang at night. Have a nice day - HappyMango

Screenshot_20200102-105115.thumb.png.fb5a953b8b7b18bf9bbfe35fbe70b1eb.png

Edited by HappyMango