Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, good night, i wanted to evolve my rockruff to Lycanroc-Dusk but it evolve to the other one, could u pls help changing it?

Screenshot_2020-12-12-02-07-09.png

Hey there! Apologies for the day. Unfortunately we cannot offer devolutions as your tools simply do not allow us to do so. You will have to catch a new one, be sure to evolve it during the night. Have a splendid day! - Midsommar

Hello I need deleving services because my piloswine learned ancient power but it still did not evolve after i leveled it up.

Server- Silver

In-game tag- Daturtle14 

Hey there! Aplogies for the late answer. Unfortunately deleveling services are no longer offered since you can use the mysterious candy to evolve pokemon at level 100. You can obtain those in any department store/PVP and PVE store for 5K pokedollars, 2 PvE coins or 1 PvP coin. Have a splendid day! - Midsommar

Name: Pearl

Server: Silver

Not sure if this issue pertains to this Megathread, however, my Eevee refuses to evolve into Glaceon. My Eevee is level 100 currently and I tried several methods to evolve into Glaceon. I first gave a rare candy to Eevee at Route 217, which is how it became level 100. Yet, it didn't give me the option. I tried fighting wild Pokemons, that did not work. I also gave it a mysterious candy, and the outcome was the same.

Edit: The issue was resolved it can be deleted now.

Screenshot_20201227-112738.png

Edited by Pearl