Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

In-game name: Kubencjusz
Server: Silver

Timezone: GMT +1

ID: 28768975/ Rhydon

Description: I need to evolve my Rhydon into Rhyperior. I have a Protector. I'm usually available from 20 pm to 22 pm. I could evolve this pokemon by trading with my other character acount but i click no to evolve him on my first acount. Can you help me with it?  /// edit: evolved 👍

Edited by MonsterMaster

In-game name: Quanvn12
Server: Gold
Timezone: GMT+1

I need help evolving my Riolu into an Lucario. I'm available from 6 PM till 11 PM GMT+1. Thanks!

Hey there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the late delay. We cannot help you in this case. You should be able to evolve your Riolu by yourself with a mysterious candy. Your Riolu must meet the requirement to evolve which is max happiness at day. Use the mysterious on Riolu during that time. -Exotyc

• 3 weeks later...

I accidentally leveled my starly to 99 and didn't evolve it. I need it back at 98 or a staravia please! 

Kyzzzle

Silver 

Starly ID:56542123

Hey there!
We don't do these type of request anymore. Mysterious Candy were added to the game which allows not fully evolved Pokemon to evolve if they meet the requirement. They can be purchased in Department stores, PvE and PvP shop. -Exotyc