Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

In-game name: Kleptomancy

Server: Gold

GMT Timezone: GMT+8

Need help trade-evolving my onix at cinnabar pokecentre. Around the time of this post is when i can usually come on, +/- one hour. Thanks in advance!

Resolved ingame, enjoy! :3

In-game name: Quanson77

Server: Silver

GMT Timezone: Central -5

Need Help evolving my trade evolving my Kadabra, Haunter, and Scyther. I am currently at the Cinnibar Pokemon Center. I am usually on around this time and earlier as well.

Solved ingame, Enjoy!
Edited by Touka

In.game name: pepean96

Server: Silver:

GMT Timezone: +1 (Spain)

He went up to 100 mi charmeleon and without wanting by inertia I told him not to

Delevel successful! Your Pokemon is now Level 99, enjoy! :RowletHeart: —Astraea

Hi my ingame name is MetaShadowPika and I´m a player from silver. My problem is that when I wanted to evolve my eevee into a leafeon in petalburg woods i couldn´t choose to evolve it or not i think that might be a bug and now my eevee is at level 100 and I need the delevel service... sorry for bothering you and thanks for the help. Screenshot_114.png.1048fa070f1c39c42541871662c29929.png

De-leveled, enjoy.
Edited by Xylos

Hi my ingame name is MetaShadowPika and I´m a player from silver. My problem is that when I wanted to evolve my eevee into a leafeon in petalburg woods i couldn´t choose to evolve it or not i think that might be a bug and now my eevee is at level 100 and I need the delevel service... sorry for bothering you and thanks for the help. [ATTACH=full]18104[/ATTACH]

In.game name: Star611

Pokemon ID:8864881

I meant to evolve my Mareep to a Flaaffy at lvl99 but my game crashed right as it leveled up. Is there anyway to delevel it back to lvl98?Mareep.PNG.9aecbd35346da8807bb258c062a8f801.PNG

Your Mareep is now level 98. Enjoy! :3

In-game name: WodanYmir

Pokemon ID: 4290950

I accidentally evolve my Female Snorunt to Glalie i didn't know Snorunt has a two different ways to evolve him by leveling him and by giving him a Dawn Stone to evolve him to Froslass can u deleveled my Glalie and turn it again to Snorunt? So i can evolve him to Froslass is that's possible? Pls pls help me :(

Screenshot_2018-05-19-23-55-10-789.thumb.jpeg.741fb75739f1790c53236087e5943867.jpeg

Sadly, we cannot de-evolve your Pokemon into a Snorunt.

4562fca494a9f27f53a62ea159e2ec26.png

Edited by WodanYmir