Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

HI MY NAME rkiriakos....my pokemon chansey.. i want my chansey it goes again lvl 99 plz and i want to let me know how i evolve it to blissey next....

i have the soothe bell so let me know when you come back at lvl 99 my pokemon... thank and pm me in game...

http://prntscr.com/kmx75l

gold server

greece time 4.56 am

Level it up with Max happiness. Check happiness with /happy <slot #> -Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles

In-game name: Ticho2k

Server: Gold

f9bae9632e35cc024bfc99998bcb6645.png

I missread how nincada would evolve in pokemon revolution.. is there any way you can rollback the evolution? i want ninjask.

Hope to hear from you soon! @,@

Unfortunately we do not offer de-evolving services. Sorry to disappoint you. -Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles

Show respect even to the ones who might not deserve it. not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours.

Gold server : I wanted to evolve my Lickitung, but I noticed that the amount from level 98 to 99 with roullout, it has not proposed me evolved, so I preferred screen if it's ever a beug. I would like to have if possible the evolved form of this Lickitung or a decrease of a level to be able to evolve, thanks in advance ^^

1535328012-pro64-2018-08-27-01-49-10-86.png

1535328014-pro64-2018-08-27-01-49-21-94.png

Deleveled. -Fluffles
Edited by Malastain

Ingame name- luffy0209 (gold server).

Can you please delevel my gyarados to level 58-60. I ev trained it for heatran quest but gyarados got fainted during quest and i returned to pc. Now i can't start quest.

I can just catch or buy new but i have ev trained this one so I'm feeling sad that i have to train new one. Please delevel this gyarados.IMG_20180827_191741.jpg.7d4c69b712cd0a512b44cb7f3b896bba.jpg

Hi there. Unfortunately we do not delevel pokemon for this reason. You'll unfortunately have to get level 60 pokemon again. I'm sorry but I can't fulfill your request as it is to ensure difficulty for the Heatran quest. It is also to preserve the exclusivity of said pokemon. -Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles

Ingame name- luffy0209 (gold server).

Can you please delevel my gyarados to level 58-60. I ev trained it for heatran quest but gyarados got fainted during quest and i returned to pc. Now i can't start quest.

I can just catch or buy new but i have ev trained this one so I'm feeling sad that i have to train new one. Please delevel this gyarados.[ATTACH=full]38059[/ATTACH]

Okay

In-game name: Veqasz

Server: Gold

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 20241095

I accidentally leveled my Riolu to 100 and need it deleveled! Please help me!

Seems to already be a Lucario. Do you still need a delevel? -Fluffles
Edited by Fluffles