Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hi admin/staff please restore my lv100 xatu pls.i was not paying atention coz im selling poke and talking to our channel.im very sorry.Screenshot_2018-09-13-10-49-11.png.ca4ea8ad95471cba6c05b4288c69813d.pngScreenshot_2018-09-13-10-49-11.png.ca4ea8ad95471cba6c05b4288c69813d.png (silver server)

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage and be more careful next time!Calahan

hi yesterday i caught a shiny Raichu in Cerulean Cave and the server crashed so my Raichu was gone in Pc. i hope this is the right place for this i don't want to lose my shiny Raichu. thank you

Only Pokémon with a wholly saved ID can be recovered. Unfortunately, yours was lost forever in the crash/rollback. In the future, I would advise you to log out after catching something you are sure you want to keep in order to force save its ID and avoid further losses. You can read the Hit by a rollback thread for more informations about it. Sorry for your inconvenience. ‒ Calahan
Edited by Calahan

Hello, I believe I accidentally deleted my Poliwrath last night. He is lvl 100 adamant water absorb with 20+ IVs, Silver server. Please help, thanks

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage and be more careful next time!Calahan
Edited by Calahan

hello

i mistakenly released my clefairy ID n° 26630053 is possible to take it back ?

As an evidence i put a screenshot

2018-09-14.thumb.png.65f566e0eb5b540554d9b7f89013bc0e.png

Edited by Calahan

Hello, I accidentally deleted my Eevee today by accident. I would greatly appreciate it if you could restore it.

ID - 21059504

I attached a screenshot for proof.

Also I have a twitch clip, I was streaming when I did it by accident.

[MEDIA=twitch]clip:RepletePlayfulKangarooDeIlluminati[/MEDIA]

Restored. -Fluffles

RESTORE.thumb.png.6178d4e2d940e18f222171cd9e22fe08.png

Edited by Fluffles

Hi , i accidentally released my volcarona when i was releasing clefable.

i have an ss of the pokemon id, Please help me and thank you so much in advance :)

797433899_Screenshot(257).thumb.png.5539b2919b6581d6cff0325ab6d3245a.png

Edited by Calahan
Nikhil_Custom_1.png