Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Re: please help I accidentally released my Malamar lvl 100

<r><QUOTE author="ladyfox" post_id="445857" time="1506127021" user_id="158752"><s>

</e></QUOTE>

<CENTER><s>

</s>- <GLOW glow="lightgreen"><s>[glow=lightgreen]</s>Merged in the proper topic<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> -<e>

</e></CENTER></r>

20170924_152953.jpg

I don't remember the exact date .. but when I searched PC for my poke I can't seem to find it..I am very sure it was with me 2weeks ago..

Can u please help me out

I am from yellow server

I am the eeveelutions from showdown..lol hope you guys know me :P

fx9GjJs.png

Mistakenly released my lv100 scissor ,

<t>I mistakenly released my lv100 Scizor when trying to make space in a trade,I was unable to get ss chat was moving so fast but I did write the id# down ID # 22594789 I would really appreciate it if you can help me retrieve my epic scizor please band thank u all keep up the good job pro staff .</t>

Re: Mistakenly released my lv100 scissor ,

<r><QUOTE author="Rusak47" post_id="446548" time="1506261678" user_id="1572360"><s>

</s>

I mistakenly released my lv100 Scizor when trying to make space in a trade,I was unable to get ss chat was moving so fast but I did write the id# down ID # 22594789 I would really appreciate it if you can help me retrieve my epic scizor please band thank u all keep up the good job pro staff .

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<CENTER><s>

</s>- <GLOW glow="skyblue"><s>[glow=skyblue]</s>Moved to proper thread<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> -<e>

</e></CENTER></r>

Release Pokemon Glitch

<t>Has anyone experienced this:<br/>

<br/>

I was cleaning out my pokemon box of extra pokemon, and while releasing them from the computer it removed some from my roster (the pokemon currently in my party).<br/>

<br/>

I tried logging in and out, but that didn't work, and I can't find anything online about this.<br/>

<br/>

Can I get these pokemon back?<br/>

<br/>

Please help!<br/>

<br/>

Thanks.</t>

Re: Release Pokemon Glitch

<r><QUOTE author="ReyvanKP" post_id="446685" time="1506281525" user_id="1544773"><s>

</s>

Has anyone experienced this:<br/>

<br/>

I was cleaning out my pokemon box of extra pokemon, and while releasing them from the computer it removed some from my roster (the pokemon currently in my party).<br/>

<br/>

I tried logging in and out, but that didn't work, and I can't find anything online about this.<br/>

<br/>

Can I get these pokemon back?<br/>

<br/>

Please help!<br/>

<br/>

Thanks.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Did you note or screenshot the Pokémon's ID before logging out? I have a feeling you didn't, but you'll need it so I'm asking anyway :x<br/>

<br/>

Also, <MENTION><s>[mention]</s>ReyvanKP<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION> and <MENTION><s>[mention]</s>Rusak47<e>[/mention]</e></MENTION> , can you edit your respective posts saying which servers you're on? Thanks :)<br/>

<br/>

<CENTER><s>

</s>- <GLOW glow="skyblue"><s>[glow=skyblue]</s>Moved to proper thread<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> -<e>

</e></CENTER></r>