Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hi, I was deleting pokemons that did not serve and accidentally deletes my Jelicent. I hope you can help me /blue server

aaaa.png

Eliminate for my pokemon gengar for error please help me

Screenshot_20170920-164021.png

Edited by Neroli : Yellow server

21908836_243331596191871_101983336_o.png please help me this get this back. Red server

21908836_243331596191871_101983336_o.png please help me this get this back

- [glow=lightgreen]Merged in the proper topic[/glow] -

hi, accidentaly i released my azumarill. can help me please?

Server: Red

UlTxL8gKT1eJdmMsDGK4Qw.png

20170924_152953.jpg

I don't remember the exact date .. but when I searched PC for my poke I can't seem to find it..I am very sure it was with me 2weeks ago..

Can u please help me out

I am from yellow server

I mistakenly released my lv100 Scizor when trying to make space in a trade,I was unable to get ss chat was moving so fast but I did write the id# down ID # 22594789 I would really appreciate it if you can help me retrieve my epic scizor please band thank u all keep up the good job pro staff .

Help Me? Restore my poke? pliz!

InG:kaerveck Server:Yellow

release.png

IGN: teerav

Blue Server

https://prnt.sc/gpkyqu

The pokemons you resquested were restored to the last slot of your box. Enjoy and have a great week ^^

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Hello PRO Staff ,

I was playing pvp, and then when i lost, became mad about it and deleted everything. Now i've realized what i did is wrong, and I am here to ask your help to restore my pokemons. (09/21/2017 , Server: Red)

Your case was quite a journy to deal with, I have restored all shinies, form pokemons (might be clones, christmas or pinkan forms) and all pokemon above level 50. They will be scatered accross your box, so using the search mechanism will be the best bet, at least in the beggining. They will be around your box. Please have a check.

Please do not make this again, and hope you have a great week. Enjoy ^^

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Re: Release Pokemon Glitch

<r><QUOTE author="ReyvanKP" post_id="446685" time="1506281525" user_id="1544773"><s>

</s>

Has anyone experienced this:<br/>

<br/>

I was cleaning out my pokemon box of extra pokemon, and while releasing them from the computer it removed some from my roster (the pokemon currently in my party).<br/>

<br/>

I tried logging in and out, but that didn't work, and I can't find anything online about this.<br/>

<br/>

Can I get these pokemon back?<br/>

<br/>

Please help!<br/>

<br/>

Thanks.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You did not specify neither the pokemon to restore nor the server where you play. I restored the higher level pokemons you have and a shiny that was also deleted, can't help you any further from that. Enjoy and have a good week :)</r>

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Re: FREE MY MEW WITHOUT WANTING

<r><QUOTE author="painblack" post_id="444181" time="1505840450" user_id="1535778"><s>

</s>

Hello, can you help me recover my mew that I released the other day without wanting, can you help me?

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

There is no Mew linked to your account. When was it deleted? And do you possess any screenshot of the pokemon?</r>

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif