Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hi

I accidently released a Skitty. Please help me. :Frown: :Frown: :thanks:

krAgTCyDSzSlI8YeNM9l0w.png

Your pokemon is now in the last slot of your PC boxes ^^ enjoy!

Ipe4SrP.png

Do not contact a staff member for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Re: Plz restore my Snorlax

<r><QUOTE author="sharvey888" post_id="479490" time="1513173302" user_id="1470003"><s>

</s>

Hello, my ingame username is sharvey888 and i play in the yellow server.I released my Snorlax Lv100 with ID 8696190 by mistake.Please restore my Snorlax

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

greetings sharvey888<br/>

Allow me to assist you by merging your topic to the correct subforum where you will surely find the assistance you seek have a great day :D<br/>

Sincerely-Fictionz</r>

wak6pC5.png

General Support |Discord | Bug Resolution Center | Suggestions | Guilds

Do not contact staff members for private support. If you need something post it on forums.

All unsolicited messages will be sent to Trash can without being answered.

Hi all, i want to restore my mew im released him around 1 year ago, i remember him has bashfull nature with ugly ivs (like 09 at all is why i released cuz im really mad with that) but i really want him now cuz we can use reroll on legendary :( in that time we cant....

can i recatch him or u can give me an ugly one same as that i describe? ty staff. blue server :thanks:

IMG_20171218_211934.png

Hey, I was not paying attention as I was talking to my guild mates and I wanted to release some trash, but by mistake I released my goldeen, I want it back because it's ev trained and I have active Ms so I want to battle boss in sevii island.

I m of yellow server

ezgif-2-8a85dd819eb0.gif.c0293eb6dafabb557b66c6c14e74370f.gif