Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hi GM. I released my Raikou for a long time. Its my fault because I released a wrong pokemon. It occured in last year and I didn't get ID but I remember it has jolly nature. I think I don't have any chance to get it back. So I ask some staff in game and he said I could ask some GM to help. Although the chance is a little bit but I hope I can get my Raikou back. Pls help me GM.

sever: RED

Hello Admin. I want to help to back my lost breeloom i accendentaly deleted that while deleteting thrash poke. And i dont have any ss for that. But tigreousand darkphase told me only admin can re-back and see the trade logs. I only have chance is to check my trades log to return my breeloom. Thank you for helping.!

Server : Red

Hello.

I lost an eviolite on a lvl 32 Cacturne at about 4:53pm CST. I do not have a screenshot because I didn't know right away since it wasn't a pokemon, it was an eviolite attached to the pokemon that I'm concerned about. The server glitched around a minute backwards at the time. Within that minute, I had moved the item off of the cacturne and onto my charmeleon, upon going back a minute, the item was reset on the cacturne. I then released this cacturne not realizing the item glitched back onto them. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. please help. I really appreciate it a lot!

Thank you!

Ben

There is no Cacturne in your account, and do you have any evidence to verify your statement?

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

d6cd4f841e7e7f37432fcc5e5d848dde.png

server - yellow

help me plox - shiny karp

https://i.imgur.com/T0lTNZ0.png

I mistake release slowpoke , can you help me ?

ID : 16466047

hey shaui u caan see page 31 for some more information of my hydreigon

hey staff's i've accidently released my poke 1-2 days ago i must've been too tired since i first noticed it now. so i wondered if you guys would be so helpful to restore it if it's possible since i don't have the chat id but got screenshot of the poke - thanks in advance.

C43FxVl.png

Blue server

All those pokemons should now be avaiable on the last place of your box. If not, try to search for its name or Dex ID number.

Let me know if you ran into trouble finding them.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

There is really no any possibility to get back pokemon i accidentally released with no ID? I've serached forum for that topic and i found ppl taking screenshots of pokemon ID but i didnt cuz it was already gone in chat box when i checked. I spent so much time catching gyarados with hidden ability and good iv's :C I am almost sure i was dragging the right one to release but I guess I wasn't. If it helps it was second last pokemon I've released because i was so confused i tried to release another and see what happens.

EDIT Calahan: Red server

Hi l need recover my pokemon please help me

tangela.png

Name: Mohtepexp

Server:RED

Rejina

Blue Server

8VtAXpd.png

Just my sync Kadabra... Lagged while releasing stuff. Thanks!

Skled

Blue server

Growlithe , ID : 21500819

and

Growlithe , ID 21501085

wrong delete's

PRINT ---> https://prntscr.com/i01d6k

i accidentally released my tepig and its so hard to get one kindly restore it

xa5gunR

https://imgur.com/xa5gunR

ID : 26319571

Serever : Red Server

IGN : emjhei

gLJgMcr.png

OMG please restore my poke :Shocked:

Name : hahahaka

Poke ID : 21890539

Template example:

ID Screenshot:https://imgur.com/krSNIwJ

Server:yellow server

I already trained ev and lvl of this gible and accidenty released it when it was done training and didnt know about this restore thing so i didnt manage to catch id. Pls can you restore my poke id pls i need it. Thnx

Thank you all for writing down every single detail that I needed to restore your pokemons, really helps a lot while doing this!

The delay has been caused due to my life becoming a bit more occupied. Nonetheless, the pokemons have been restored, including the Gyarados and the second Garchomp (there was 2 level 100 so I took te liberty to restore it aswell), they should be on the last place of your box. If you don't find them straight away search for their name or their Dex ID number.

Let me know if you didn't find them so I can try to restore them again.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Hi GM. I released my Raikou for a long time. Its my fault because I released a wrong pokemon. It occured in last year and I didn't get ID but I remember it has jolly nature. I think I don't have any chance to get it back. So I ask some staff in game and he said I could ask some GM to help. Although the chance is a little bit but I hope I can get my Raikou back. Pls help me GM.

sever: RED

Unfortunatly I am unable to restore it since it was too long ago and the data is no longer on the database.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Hello Admin. I want to help to back my lost breeloom i accendentaly deleted that while deleteting thrash poke. And i dont have any ss for that. But tigreousand darkphase told me only admin can re-back and see the trade logs. I only have chance is to check my trades log to return my breeloom. Thank you for helping.!

I realesed my Charizard lv 83 for mistake. Can help me pls :Cry:

ID: 21425214

Server: Blue

i can't upload my Sreenshot!!!

Hi

realse10.png

mew10.png

Server: Blue

Thanks you Redmage

Hello, the pokemons should have been in the last slot of your box. If you can't find them please search for its name or Dex ID number.

Let me know if you find any issue in that.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif