Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Please restore my regice and tyranitar. I do not know the id no. but my tyranitar was lvl 100 . Please restore my tyranitar and regice. I had only 1 tyranitar that was my only one. Red Server

Looking for a Guild

I am Sinnoh Champion

I play in Red Server.

If any guild willing to take me in, message me in forum or pm me in game.

-snip-

Check the last slot in your box :)

-snip-

Hey there, I didn't see a hydreigon marked as released or in your boxes, do you happen to have additional information about it?

-snip-

Check the last slot in your box! :)

-snip-

The image linked shows a 404 error, can you please try to reupload it?

-snip-

He is now safe in the last slot in your box!

-snip-

We couldn't find your Mew in the database, I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll have someone search one of the backups for it. About how long ago did you release it?

Please restore my regice and tyranitar. I do not know the id no. but my tyranitar was lvl 100 . Please restore my tyranitar and regice. I had only 1 tyranitar that was my only one. Red Server

Hey there! Both are safe in the slots of your box! :)

-snip-

I do not see a shroomish in your released mons or trade logs, do you happen to have any additional information about the shroomish such as stats, or does your friend happen to have a screenshot of it or the id number?

Until we meet again.

-snip-

Check the last slot in your box :)

-snip-

Hey there, I didn't see a hydreigon marked as released or in your boxes, do you happen to have additional information about it?

-snip-

Check the last slot in your box! :)

-snip-

The image linked shows a 404 error, can you please try to reupload it?

-snip-

He is now safe in the last slot in your box!

-snip-

We couldn't find your Mew in the database, I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll have someone search one of the backups for it. About how long ago did you release it?

Hey there! Both are safe in the slots of your box! :)

-snip-

I do not see a shroomish in your released mons or trade logs, do you happen to have any additional information about the shroomish such as stats, or does your friend happen to have a screenshot of it or the id number?

Alright thank you I appreciate it. I probably should have posted here earlier rip.