∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<r><QUOTE author="Jinga"><s>

</s><POST content="93363"><s></s>93363<e></e></POST> Oi, nobody here to welcome me back? <E>:Ambivalent:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Nah u suk..</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r>1.<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s> What is your nickname in PRO? <e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#40FF00"><s></s>tindaica<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

2. <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>What is your favourite Pokemon type and what would be your favourite Pokemon and why?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#80FF00"><s></s>i like ghost type and gengar pokemon because it look so cool xD<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3. <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#BFFF00"><s></s>i can say im ambitious , my dream is to be master at PRO<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

4. <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>What made you to join on this journey with us?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#BFFF00"><s></s>i love inferno (hell ,etc ...), i think your guild suitable with me<e></e></COLOR><br/>

5. <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>What is your final objective in PRO?<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#BFFF00"><s></s>To be da BEST<e></e></COLOR></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Jinga"><s>

</s><POST content="93759"><s></s>93759<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Somes"><s>
</s><POST content="93370"><s></s>93370<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Jinga"><s>
</s><POST content="93363"><s></s>93363<e></e></POST> Oi, nobody here to welcome me back? <E>:Ambivalent:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Nah u suk..<e>

</e></QUOTE>

No, you.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You you you iz suckah!</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Fadoka"><s>

</s><POST content="5664"><s></s>5664<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO? JonatasGois<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? My favorite type is ground, my favorite pokémon is Kadabra, for his intelligence and control over everything around .<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I become the best battler of the game.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? to be the best , you must live with the best .<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<e>

</e></QUOTE> Be in the best clan , is one of the largest and most feared players in the PRO .<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Waiting for a invite ;D</r>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Thesnowman (Dasnowman some will know me by)<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Dark Pokemon, Houndoom Cuz hes the best :P<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Im very ambitious i love to compete and my ambition is to become a top battler here <br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? Old blaze member :)<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Become a top tier battler</t>

kSuvuoO.jpg

Visit my Shop

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Mamra<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Poison Pokemon! My favorite Pokemon is Weezing even if he isnt top tier one. :)<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I think its a ''must'' thing to be ambitious in pokemon world to reach your expectations, and yes i am !<br/>

<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? It seems like you are a serious and nice guild with good players and it was exacly what i was looking for.<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? To become master battler.<br/>

<br/>

Finally i would like to assure you that i met all the guild requirements ( age, playtime, team of 100lvls ).</t>