∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<t>Time to fill out an application huh? OK<br/>

My/our aim in Pro is to collect what I can, train what I like, and dominate wherever possible.<br/>

Fav Poke? That's hard, there are so many good ones. But if its more "who do I identify with"? Tyranitar. Dark, strong, nearly unstoppable when angered.<br/>

I have no friends in theguild(yet) because I have no real friends in the game yet.<br/>

Dreamteams? Dream battles? No such thing. Even a team of the biggest and strongest has weaknesses. The best team is the one that can be versatile enough to defeat any enemy. I'll give you a dream team once I've worked to build it... :)</t>

[glow=red]Death comes for us all Oruku Saki. But something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be....Without Honor...[/glow]

<r><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <B><s></s><COLOR color="#80FF40"><s></s>Mikestrike<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>2. What is your favourite Pokemon type and what would be your favourite Pokemon and why?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <COLOR color="#80FF40"><s></s>I try to implement all types into my team but if I had to choose then it would be the Fire type, always been a massive fan of all the fire starting pokemon and then others such as arcanine/ marcargo / torkoal are just brilliant.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <COLOR color="#80FF40"><s></s>Been playing sport at a high level in my teens I have grown a healthy need for competition and though this ambition has grown. My ambition in PRO would be to enjoy the time spent playing and to make the most of it being a MMO.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <COLOR color="#40FF80"><s></s>Found you on the forums, thread set out nicely, easy to read evidence of experience in forum postings.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>5. What is your final objective in PRO?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <COLOR color="#80FF40"><s></s>As with any pokemon game.... to be the very best<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

My Favourite Pokemon Team<br/>

<br/>

1. - Vanmega<br/>

2. - Magnezone<br/>

3. - Hydreigon<br/>

4. - Metagross<br/>

5. - Whiscash<br/>

6. - Walrein</r>

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<B><s></s><COLOR color="#4000BF"><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>LCPayne9<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? <B><s></s><COLOR color="#4000BF"><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Favorite type is anything that is not "standard" as in Ghost, Dark, Psychic. Just not things like fire, water, grass, electric. Favorite's in particular would be Gengar and Scizor. Gengar because he's a ghost and looks awesome. Scizor for battling purposes.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? <B><s></s><COLOR color="#4000BF"><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Yes, I am. My ambition is to collect them all of course.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<B><s></s><COLOR color="#4000BF"><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Just want to be part of a group. Never actually played pokemon with friends before.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<B><s></s><COLOR color="#4000BF"><s></s><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Collect them all and be able to collect and train a competitive team<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>.<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B></r>

<r><B><s></s>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<e></e></B> Mawouel<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<e></e></B> My favorite Pokemon type is ice, because they are cool and chilled <E>:Cool:</E> , and my favourite pokemon would be Frosslass, in terms of design and overall feeling. <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<e></e></B> I am a competitive player that always loved PvP in a lot of different MMO, and i come into PRO with the objective of being amongst the best PvP players. I will dedicate myself to dig the meta and to try to be always ahead of everyone in order to keep being top ranked as long as possible.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<e></e></B> After some ladder games with Somes, we talked about how much i hated his Blissey and he advised me to try to apply for Inferno Blaze, so here I am talking about myself :3 I have already heard about Blaze before talking about it with Somes, and I think your ambition matches mine, so I hope we can get along. I may seem very serious at first, but I am a very talkative and helpful person, and some would say I'm also funny (sometimes... Ok, i find myself funny, I don't know for the others)<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5. What is your final objective in PRO?<e></e></B> Finally make a hail team that everyone will fear ! I have always loved weather teams since they got a strong identity, and i want to be able to put together my beloved Ice types to make a strong and viable PvP team. Yes this is a "final" objective, because, let's say it, ice type is one of the worst defensive typing and everyone knows it :(</r>

<r><GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> Tuneful<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> My favorite type of Pokemon is a toss up between grass and electric. I love useing status moves suck at thunderwave, poison power ect. And these two types seem to use them the most. That and the majority of them are adorable. My favorite Pokemon is Shaymin sky form. It just looks so cool haha.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> I like to think I am abitious. I mean, when I seek out to do something it is extremely hard to detour me.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> I would love to be part of a guild that is both friendly and people who I can play along with.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>5. What is your final objective in PRO?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> I wanna be the very best, like no one every was DUN DUN DUN! Haha, but seriously I just wanna have fun and make some friends :P</r>

2nb4qy0.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanto Hall of Fame:

mm3ns0.png

Johto Hall of Fame:

6egcch.png

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Frux<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Dragon types, Breloom coz of its utility moves build for catching pokes <br/>

<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Yes, but on this game i just want to enjoy it and if ever get a chance, help PRO last for(4ever) years.<br/>

<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I'vs noticed you guys are active guild and a high ranking leader on pvp, in which i wish to learn how be like him and soon be my rival. To have friends/companions to play/chat&enjoy with, till the very last breath of this game(hope that wont happen). <br/>

<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Nothing really. Just catching/hunting pokes and also to be ranked on pvp ladder.</t>

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18