∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ▲INFERNO BLAZE▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪ International Guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

<r><QUOTE author="immrlukey"><s>

</s><POST content="319164"><s></s>319164<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO? ImMrLukey<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? my favourite type of is dragon/ghost, i had giratina on pokemon X and i just fell in love with it, it dominated my brother in laws team which made it my favourite pokemon<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? to get a collection of my favourite pokemon as shinies with good IV's such as - Scizor, Scyther, Charizard<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? i have just started Red today but i have over 2 days gametime in yellow<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) i'm looking for a well respected guild that has a nice community, my brother in law "Rowls" is also in this guild.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/x9nr296">https://discord.gg/x9nr296</URL><br/>

visit our chat :) welcome</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Re: ▲INFERNO BLAZE▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪ International Guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

<r><QUOTE author="Targ"><s>

</s><POST content="323355"><s></s>323355<e></e></POST> i would like to join :D<e>
</e></QUOTE>

got your info from xell, welcome to blaze :)</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

<r>IGN: Zedges<br/>

Gametime: 114Hours <br/>

Why did ya join blaze: i wanted to join a good and well built community that i could talk to about pokemon (:<br/>

Aim in PRO: i wanna be the very best like no pro player ever was, to catch the shinys and kill the dratinis is my real test and to ev train the caterpies is my cause. <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Zedges"><s>

</s><POST content="323374"><s></s>323374<e></e></POST> and <e>
</e></QUOTE>

la la laaaaaaaa, pokemon gonna kill em all~<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

xD welcome to blaze.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Yvexion<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Electric, Jolteon because it's fast and cute :)<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? To be good at pvp and reaching 2000+ hours<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 283 hours<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) I choose Blaze because this guild looks like a nice and friendly guild that is active ingame :).</t>

<r><QUOTE author="SSannie"><s>

</s><POST content="323415"><s></s>323415<e></e></POST> IGN: ssannie<br/>

Gametime: 250<br/>

Why did ya join blaze: friend reffered you<br/>

Aim in PRO: pvp duel<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Aye welcome to blaze :)</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Yvexion"><s>

</s><POST content="323473"><s></s>323473<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO? Yvexion<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Electric, Jolteon because it's fast and cute :)<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? To be good at pvp and reaching 2000+ hours<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 283 hours<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) I choose Blaze because this guild looks like a nice and friendly guild that is active ingame :).<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/e7vYSne">https://discord.gg/e7vYSne</URL><br/>

Hehe welcome to blaze, i've seen you many a times in all chat :D</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

<t>What's your Aim in PRO: To be the best<br/>

What's your Favourite Pokémon? and why?: Greninja because i like fast pokemons<br/>

Any Close Friend of this Guild: not yet <br/>

Whats your Dream Battle Team: Gyarados Garchomp Weavile Gallade Talonflame and Leafeon<br/>

Playhour: 258 hours<br/>

I finished 3 regions <br/>

Ingame name: BDFahim<br/>

That's all</t>