∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ▲INFERNO BLAZE▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪ International Guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Rawry<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Water , Froakie.. just a nice cute pokemon<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? Try finish Hoenn.. <br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 134 hrs<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) I've been in Reborn.. it's currently in a whatever state, looking to join an active community, I'm currently still in Kanto, I have 8 badges..</t>

45f20542.jpg

Re: ▲INFERNO BLAZE▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪ International Guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

<r><QUOTE author="Rawry"><s>

</s><POST content="315833"><s></s>315833<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO? Rawry<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Water , Froakie.. just a nice cute pokemon<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? Try finish Hoenn.. <br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 134 hrs<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) I've been in Reborn.. it's currently in a whatever state, looking to join an active community, I'm currently still in Kanto, I have 8 badges..<e>

</e></QUOTE>

YO, welcome to blaze~</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Re: The Gathering [Red Server] Now Recruiting!

<r>In Game Name: Breezyg<br/>

PVP Team: No active team right now - working on a new one - soon to be an avid PvPer. <br/>

Favorite pokemon: Zapdos!<br/>

Best pokemon in game: Gengar / Slowbro<br/>

Your goals in pro: Zapdos mount, Suicune mount, and to be part of an active community.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks! <E>:Grin:</E></r>

Re: The Gathering [Red Server] Now Recruiting!

<r><QUOTE author="Breezyg"><s>

</s><POST content="316603"><s></s>316603<e></e></POST> In Game Name: Breezyg<br/>

PVP Team: No active team right now - working on a new one - soon to be an avid PvPer. <br/>

Favorite pokemon: Zapdos!<br/>

Best pokemon in game: Gengar / Slowbro<br/>

Your goals in pro: Zapdos mount, Suicune mount, and to be part of an active community.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks! <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello! very nice to meet you i'll pm you the link to our chat.</r>

download.jpg

<r>Hello,<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? xxminiboyxx<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?dragon type,gible cause it is very cute<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? to be the very best <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 358h 35min<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) I choosed blaze because i think that this guild is very nice</r>

<r><QUOTE author="XxMiniBoyxX"><s>

</s><POST content="317002"><s></s>317002<e></e></POST> Hello,<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? xxminiboyxx<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?dragon type,gible cause it is very cute<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? to be the very best <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 358h 35min<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) I choosed blaze because i think that this guild is very nice<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/czkm9">https://discord.gg/czkm9</URL><br/>

welcome :) come to our discord.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

<t>Seems like there are pretty chill guys in this guild, just talked to some :D<br/>

<br/>

I would like to join.<br/>

If u ask fore my favourite type its obviously Fighter/Steel and my favourtie pokemon is hard to decide, but I love pokes like metagros and ursaring.<br/>

My nickname is Quarylex and my final objective would be to be the richest player with a cool team not an op one just cool and fun one xD.<br/>

To this time of time I played 69hours on Red. xD 69 what a coincidence.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="quarylex"><s>

</s><POST content="317084"><s></s>317084<e></e></POST> Seems like there are pretty chill guys in this guild, just talked to some :D<br/>

<br/>

I would like to join.<br/>

If u ask fore my favourite type its obviously Fighter/Steel and my favourtie pokemon is hard to decide, but I love pokes like metagros and ursaring.<br/>

My nickname is Quarylex and my final objective would be to be the richest player with a cool team not an op one just cool and fun one xD.<br/>

To this time of time I played 69hours on Red. xD 69 what a coincidence.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/x9nr296">https://discord.gg/x9nr296</URL><br/>

yo come to our discord :D thanks for applying.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>