∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ▲INFERNO BLAZE▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪ International Guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Riggind<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? My favorite type is dragon and my fav poke is garchomp,I like the look and typing <br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? To have a lot of good pvp pokes and some money.<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? I have a low 156 hours tho I have beat all regions.<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) I liked the idea of having friends and people to help you if needed and I feel this is the to me. Thanks for looking if you did</t>

Re: ▲INFERNO BLAZE▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪ International Guild - NOW RECRUITING!!

<r><QUOTE author="RigginD"><s>

</s><POST content="314133"><s></s>314133<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO? Riggind<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? My favorite type is dragon and my fav poke is garchomp,I like the look and typing <br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? To have a lot of good pvp pokes and some money.<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? I have a low 156 hours tho I have beat all regions.<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially (Not a must but preferable if there is a reason noted) I liked the idea of having friends and people to help you if needed and I feel this is the to me. Thanks for looking if you did<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Aye~ welcome to blaze :D<br/>

come to our discord <URL url="https://discord.gg/x9nr296">https://discord.gg/x9nr296</URL></r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Re: The Gathering [Red Server] Now Recruiting!

<r><QUOTE author="Etcchi"><s>

</s><POST content="312962"><s></s>312962<e></e></POST> *In Game Name: Etcchi<br/>

*PVP Team (its ok if you don't have one): I don't pvp<br/>

*Favorite pokemon: Shiny Sylveon<br/>

*Best pokemon in game (epic or shiny): Blissey / Gyarados<br/>

*Your goals in pro: Collect pokemon with my OT.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to the guild!</r>

download.jpg

<t>Hi, would like to apply:<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Nick in game: Jingos<br/>

<br/>

My fav pokemon type and my fav pokemon: I love dragon types. Well i dont have only one fav pokemon,as i said i love dragon type but have lots of fav of different type: i really like Zoroark, as i love Cyndaquil, Lucario and others.<br/>

<br/>

Final objective in PRO: I love Hunting and PVP strategies, the greatest part of my time is spent in hunting. My final objective so is to be well known in future to be a respectful hunter and also a kind person to talk with about pokes and pvp<br/>

<br/>

Hours in game: 132h (finished all three regions and now working on pvp teams and rare pokes)<br/>

<br/>

Why Blaze: well i was looking for an active guild, i love to talk about rares and pvp so wanted to find a good guid that could be more a family as first objective. And also as i wrote my final objective is to be a "master hunter" so i want to maximize this objective by helping a well known guild as yours. I dont hunt for my personal interest, but i would really love to help out guild members with some good poke, it would be an honor to me being of any help!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Jingos"><s>

</s><POST content="314882"><s></s>314882<e></e></POST> Hi, would like to apply:<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Nick in game: Jingos<br/>

<br/>

My fav pokemon type and my fav pokemon: I love dragon types. Well i dont have only one fav pokemon,as i said i love dragon type but have lots of fav of different type: i really like Zoroark, as i love Cyndaquil, Lucario and others.<br/>

<br/>

Final objective in PRO: I love Hunting and PVP strategies, the greatest part of my time is spent in hunting. My final objective so is to be well known in future to be a respectful hunter and also a kind person to talk with about pokes and pvp<br/>

<br/>

Hours in game: 132h (finished all three regions and now working on pvp teams and rare pokes)<br/>

<br/>

Why Blaze: well i was looking for an active guild, i love to talk about rares and pvp so wanted to find a good guid that could be more a family as first objective. And also as i wrote my final objective is to be a "master hunter" so i want to maximize this objective by helping a well known guild as yours. I dont hunt for my personal interest, but i would really love to help out guild members with some good poke, it would be an honor to me being of any help!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to blaze :D<br/>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/x9nr296">https://discord.gg/x9nr296</URL><br/>

come to the chat.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

Re: The Gathering [Red Server] Now Recruiting!

<r><QUOTE author="Silver"><s>

</s><POST content="314845"><s></s>314845<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Etcchi"><s>
</s><POST content="312962"><s></s>312962<e></e></POST> *In Game Name: Etcchi<br/>

*PVP Team (its ok if you don't have one): I don't pvp<br/>

*Favorite pokemon: Shiny Sylveon<br/>

*Best pokemon in game (epic or shiny): Blissey / Gyarados<br/>

*Your goals in pro: Collect pokemon with my OT.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome to the guild!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<E>:Grin:</E> tys</r>

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Dohko<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Favorite type is fire, favorite pokemon dragonite b/c why not lol<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? To be one of the top battlers in the game since all I do is battle mostly<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 1751 hrs<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially b/c there is no cycx here XD and b/c I know this guild is pretty awesome since back in the day <E>:y:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Dohko"><s>

</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Dohko<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Favorite type is fire, favorite pokemon dragonite b/c why not lol<br/>

3. What is your final objective in PRO? To be one of the top battlers in the game since all I do is battle mostly<br/>

4. How many hours did you play on Red? 1751 hrs<br/>

5. Why did you choose Blaze especially b/c there is no cycx here XD and b/c I know this guild is pretty awesome since back in the day <E>:y:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

YO Dohko :'3 welcome to blaze~ you're more than welcome~<br/>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/x9nr296">https://discord.gg/x9nr296</URL></r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>