∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<r><QUOTE author="WarGreymon"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Thanos"><s>
</s>Who's gonna bump this thread huh?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Who's*<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>Wargreymon disappears<e></e></B><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Fixed it. Damn you Nazi <E>:Proud:</E></r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? steven0607<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Favorite type should be Fairy, but favorite pokemon is Excadrill because he is op and I love him<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Very Ambitious, and I aim to get the strongest pokemons possible as soon as possible<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? You guys seem active and organized and most importantly, teamwork, which I need most in a guild<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Catch all pokemons and their shiny forms?<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? Sure I can be very active</t>

<t>I would like to join if you are still recruiting!<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? - Spence<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? - I like all types. Favorite pokemon is Umbreon, Toxic stall Umbreon has won me battles by itself and will always be apart of my crew!<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? - Very ambitious and Optimistic! I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was!<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? Iv been playing pokemon since Gen1, this game has the potential to be everything i love and remember and much more!<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Competitive Battles and a high rank amongst my peers! <br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? I sure can!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Maxchakra"><s>

</s>This guild has brought me great happiness in pwo ..and I hope it will bring me even greater happiness in here, Permission to join fado? :3<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Chakra (wary) <E>:Proud:</E> JK JK <E>:Heart:</E></r>

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3