∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<t>Hello. my name is Zenith0. With referance to the guild survey - <br/>

<br/>

I have 16 badges and over 150 hours playtime.<br/>

My favourite type is Dragon. Favourite pokemon being Rayquaza and Blaziken. The reason being, while playing Emerald, I did a Blaziken solo and was finally, fascinated by Rayquaza.<br/>

I have played all the pokemon games except the new 3ds versions. I have even played infamous hacks such as bloody platinum and blaze black 2 etc.<br/>

I would like to join this guild because of how amazing and powerful and functional it is. I have never been banned. And I will follow all rules. Looking forward to a positive response. <br/>

Regards - Zenith0</t>

<t>Hey guys im VikTim, over 90hrs played and 16 badges ^o^ my favourite poke type is electric cause i rly like all electrical pokes even if my favourite poke is caterpie tho ( just because he's cute and rly cool as shiney) i've been playing pkmn since im 4years old and never stoped even the fan made game like glazed ! In PRO at the moment im interested in hunting first then when my team will be ready in pvp ranking :x<br/>

This guild will be for me like a new family and im ready to help if needed ^^<br/>

Hopping that i get a positiv answer, cya in the game buddies !</t>

step0006.gif

Thanks to Umby for her sig <3

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? "skeith02"<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? "mudkip , coz he rocks"<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? " i want to be best in pvp and most popular lol"<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? 'i want to be part of the popular guilds"<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?</t>

<t>Hi i'm jpnm92 and i have 5 badges. I HATE SABRINA.<br/>

Moving on.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Im a charizard typlosion blaziken fanboy and i just like to see the world burning.<br/>

I wont have a dream team for now because its not the time yet.<br/>

My ambition is to be strong, collect and pvp</t>

<t>Not sure if you guys guild is still accepting member but I'll give it a try i guess. <br/>

<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? Snorlax<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Flying type is my favorite type, but Snorlax is my favorite Pokemon because idk he look kinda cool. <br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Yes, to be a top battler and catch every Pokemon in the game. <br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? I've been playing the game for awhile now and I heard this is a great guild with a lot of experience players and a nice community. <br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Catch every pokemon, be a top battler, make friends, help people, and enjoy the game.</t>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Zylo993 ,played 767 hours in PRO :D<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Tyranitar because look very cool and strong <br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Be a top player and have expriment about battle<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? i want to join a guild have expriement about battle,caught pokemon and nice community :D<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? to be a top battler</t>

<t>HELLO<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? thantaimetmoi<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Ice type is my favorite type. Weavile is my favorite Pokemon because Fast and powerful.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? Yes,I want to owned all of the best pokemon on the server so I can battle and be a top battler.<br/>

4.What made you to join on this journey with us? I do not know , I think this is a good fit for me to continue to participate in PRO.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? I do not know , maybe I play until PRO no nothing to play.</t>

HAVE A NICE DAY xD

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? tridaica112<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? dragon is my favorite type. dragonite is my favorite Pokemon because high endurance and strong.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I want to own all the best pokemon on server PRO (iv full 31 XD).<br/>

4.What made you to join on this journey with us? I want to exchange and learn experiences from the you.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? become a member of experienced and use that experience to guide for beginners.</t>