∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<r><QUOTE author="Mamra"><s>

</s><POST content="99428"><s></s>99428<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO? Mamra<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Poison Pokemon! My favorite Pokemon is Weezing even if he isnt top tier one. :)<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? I think its a ''must'' thing to be ambitious in pokemon world to reach your expectations, and yes i am !<br/>

<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? It seems like you are a serious and nice guild with good players and it was exacly what i was looking for.<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? To become master battler.<br/>

<br/>

Finally i would like to assure you that i met all the guild requirements ( age, playtime, team of 100lvls ).<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Meet us at our Discord, here: <URL url="https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOEKYZ2z">https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOEKYZ2z</URL><br/>

<br/>

Have a good day :)</r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

<r><QUOTE author="MrOsi"><s>

</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO? MrOsi<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? I like Pikachu atm :P <br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? yes, try be good at competitive latter in game<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? friends :) its all<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? Collect and hunt some good pokes <br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? yes :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? MrOsi<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? i still like Pika :P<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? yeah be allways better :)<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? rejoin blaze after others experiences that made me learn.<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? dont have final objective too soon for that :)</r>

pTi1HIX.png

<r><QUOTE author="bakinam90"><s>

</s><POST content="102853"><s></s>102853<e></e></POST> can i join ur guild? ..i might not have team lvl 100 yet iam still working on it but i have 3 lvl 100 ..so plz let me join :)<e>
</e></QUOTE>

You must fulfill all the given requirements. And gotta to stay active in DIscord chat.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<t>well the only thing is missing that i dont have lvl 100 team yet ..and iam active but coz i cant find anyone to play with so i got bored and i login once a while ..so i decide to join a guild ..i wanna make new friends thats all :)</t>

vpOXMU8.gif

<r><QUOTE author="bakinam90"><s>

</s>well the only thing is missing that i dont have lvl 100 team yet ..and iam active but coz i cant find anyone to play with so i got bored and i login once a while ..so i decide to join a guild ..i wanna make new friends thats all :)<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<URL url="https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOG4F7S6">https://discord.gg/0ckRjEsLQOG4F7S6</URL><br/>

Visit the chat now~</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>